New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 ADORE RUSSIAN GIRLS ..................................

Author: mursel  (---.trakyael.com.tr)
Date:   05-31-05 11:31

RUSSIAN GIRLS...
Most of the man just think to make love with a russian girl.TO SAY TO TRUTH They are right.Because Russian girls are really very nice,beatifull and sexy.
I have been Ukraine-Moldova and Russia.
Before my travel I was thinking that never rely russian girls.They cant be honest and loyal.I cant belive them.But I was completly wrong.
I saw their country,culture,tradition,festival nice foods..I met their family.everybody were friendly and hospitable.But I didnt like that All the man drink alcohol too much and everyday and everywhere.

There are lots thing I liked very much.Especially russian music .WONDERFULL...foods DELICIOUS..But the life is very difficult.They like to work but minumum salary about 50 $ maximum maybe 100 $. (not all maybe most people)Clothes very expensive.food and drink a little cheaper.my opinion not enough money.
( And I also know that some girls earn good money..short way and good money.I CONDEMN them.Because everybody thinking that all the russian girls same character.)

Shortly. I ADORE RUSSIAN GIRLS ..................................

Reply To This Message

Re: ADORE RUSSIAN GIRLS ..................................

Author: KENNY  (218.208.214.---)
Date:   06-07-05 15:02

Hi i like to know some girls from Turkey as they are equally beautiful to Russian women. I love turkish women they are more beautiful and worth a prize to have sex with. I love Turkish beauties. They are more beautiful under the robe.

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.server.ntli.net)
Date:   06-07-05 17:19

What kind of prize does a girl win for sleeping with you? (in your dreams...)

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   06-07-05 19:10

I suggest you not be overly sexual in your writings to another woman. Chances are she is familiar with this kind of posturing,and knows as do so many women,that some men only want one thing!

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   06-10-05 14:37

Kenny,
I thought u were the guy that blasted ur buddy in Egypt about sleeping with the Russian beauties and aha u do it too. What's up with that.. maybe a double standard here for u.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.