New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 a real man

Author: Shekaran  (---.240.247.61.touchtelindia.net)
Date:   03-24-06 00:10

hi everybody,
let me be very frank. i am an indian, 31, defenitely male, never married guy, looking for a beautiful foreign girl, but also level headed....
my main income is running a fleet of luxury buses - 4 buses for south indian tour operations. i am an hindu by birth, post graduate in physics, love automobiles, vegeterian by food, calm but bold, steady lifestyle, has a car, lives in with my parents, whole family happens to be very well educated and settled, [ i am the odd man out in my whole family tree, doing business], has a sister- married/settled, and so on....
you can see my pics, on the profile.
frankly, i have given out nearly 60% of my personal details.
i am fond of women who happen to be cool, confident, adaptable, non emotional, decision makers, and of course, feminine......
mostly, i prefer russian, belarussian women, who happen to match more than my criteria, for a good wife.
these women have the inner strength to face all difficulties, which is the single most reason i adore, which can make a couple lead a successful and peaceful life, forever..... and i am not praising ? ok, just being clear....
these women have experience in facing practical situations and that makes them as more womanly...
i had a lot of experiences of talking to women from FSU countries, and i am tired of these..... they all mail for some time, but after when i go in deep, they stop mailing or dissappear.....
i am not a rich guy, with cars, mansions, lots of servants, swiss bank accounts, and all........ i have a home, car, upper class status in my country, have enough resources to keep my wife as a queen, and the most important, is .... she would be showered with love, care and affection not only from me, but from my family members, relatives, and all my staffs, since i happen to be in the good books of so many people around me.... and i happen to be a good man first.....
a woman has to experience this love and care, to believe, and i surely can say, that, my wife will be one of the luckiest girl in this earth......
any girl wishing to live live to the fullest......please see my profile and contact me, ok.
i will wait surely, and i know surely that my better half will surely find me......
shekar, pondicherry, india.

Reply To This Message

Re: a real man

Author: Olga  (213.85.4.---)
Date:   03-24-06 00:18

Hm... you speak that you not the hindu, but mentality east it is visible at once. Advertising of and only. Not to do to itself advertising and to tell a forum about yourself " what you remarkable ".

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-24-06 00:31

hi olga,
what is the offence in being frank, and clear ?
it is my experience that women will believe lies, more readily than the correct facts, is is true ?
i have not said anything about me being a remarkable or something like that, in anyway....
i very much look carefully in my words that i do not offend any one
i surely believe that my freedom ends at my nose, and i live ina democratic country...
a sincere doubt, are you averse to men ? or do you hate men ?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-24-06 00:36

hi olga,
you say you are honest, refined, tender, gentle, and so on
come on fight ........
i dont understand you...
all i said was the truth and....
truth is sometimes stranger than fiction, have you experienced it ?
truth looks decieving, but false looks convincing....
any comments ?

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-24-06 00:58

hi to all guys and gals who see this,
just because i am tired of going in circles, i published my details in the forum, just in case, my girl looks at it...
if i seem to offend any of you guys out there, i sincerely apologise and ask the admin to remove my post, once for all...
please post your comments, if i am correct on anyone's view....

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (63.168.131.---)
Date:   03-24-06 02:05

Shekar

Don't worry about Olga, she could pick an argument in an empty house!

(No offence Olga you look very sweet)

Good luck, and just keep trying

Richard

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.monk.dialup.sm.chereda.net)
Date:   03-24-06 02:42

Dear Shekaran, really don't worry. You look like really honest and gentle man.
There are many nice young ladies here, you will meet your half, believe me.
Good luck.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (213.85.4.---)
Date:   03-24-06 06:12

I only wanted to say, that a forum to express the opinion or to ask advice, but it not free-of-charge " the advertising block ". It is possible to write about itself and on a fence, but what for? There is a search on a site to find the girl or that she has found you.))) the interesting fact - means to tell men written on a forum - the truth, and which in the questionnaire - a deceit)))) If all people on a site will go to do advertising on a forum is there will be not a forum, but a garbage hole.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-24-06 09:39

Hey Guys; As one who has previously been moved to respond to some of Olga's colorful posts, I feel a bit like I'm out of place throwing my two cents in here, but when the lady's right,.. she's right. - You may argue and object of course, but you'd be wrong, - and in a BIG way.

Your position is completely untenable and Olga's point is perfectly well made. She speaks to no "empty house" but instead has discovered the "out house" with you in it. By insulting her and then apologizing Richard, you could have done no more to prove her point as well as it can be possible to illustrate.

The whole idea here is to exchange ideas and discussion on the subject, WITHOUT MAKING IT PERSONAL. Difference of OPINION is great, personal attack is absolutely inappropriate. I can understand how Sherkaran might have had his feathers ruffled, - but guess what buddy, you should take it personal,- you ran a PERSONAL AD in a space that is open to "public" comment. If you did not want comment or criticism, you are in the wrong place. ( While here, I should observe that perhaps if you ran a photo that was not so close up of yourself you might experience some more successful initial response. - You know, like Richards, where no way can you tell what the guy looks like, only that there is a photo onsite. )

I hope that you see what should be crystal clear and that is you have along with Fausto and Tony started threads that invite personal response only, - which is great, as long as the other 4,000 guys on the site along with an equal number of women don't exercise their same prerogative. - AND as long as you can take the heat without feeling the need to cry for your mamma to help defend your wounded ego. Your self aggrandizing title of the thread of being a "Real Man" is definitely not reflected in your poor little puppy dog lost multiple responses to Olga's simple question. 'What's so remarkable about you?'- You embarrass yourself by making it more than obvious that you,- both had, and have, no answer. It is you that is out of line in taking her to task. I am certain she was merely attempting to give you positive suggestion to help you with your stated problem, just like she is supposed to here. That is what you asked for - isn't it ??

Don't feel too bad though, your English is a tiny bit better than Tony's and Fausto's. Advise that you now consider that any response further from you only makes Olga's already excellent post more perfect.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.246.---)
Date:   03-27-06 03:34

I think we have not be so severe with Shekaran and to understand Eastern mentality. Sherkan needs our help and friendly support, not more. Let be more loyal to each other!:)

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.244.---)
Date:   03-27-06 05:23

Lorentz, if you declare idea 'to exchange ideas and discussion on the subject, WITHOUT MAKING IT PERSONAL' - try to keep it to other persons also, I mean - to Shekaran, Tony and Fausto.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   03-30-06 11:29

I think that Shekaran owns this topic,because he started it. It is his topic to do with as he wishes,whether anybody likes it or not. He paid his $30.00 !! Advertize yourself any way you like. I will not be the least offended!! Now,about the topic title "real man". What is a real man? Is he the image projected by others? Is he what society calls a man? This means do not cry--even if in pain. This means never show weakness. It also means never love another man---which also means do not touch or hug him because you will be called a homosexual. Being a real man---come on,give me a break!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-07-06 12:03

Big "E"- Only took you two posts to express that you at least have correctly deciphered my words, but obviously remain unclear as to their meaning. At least the three guys mentioned clearly understood what I said as being turn-about as fair play. I suppose if they got the message, this is satisfactory so far as I am concerned. Perhaps if you contemplate it long enough, you will get it too. .. Well,.. maybe not. - Point is that I like all three of these guys just fine, I was merely responding to their particular posts, like they would mine, with no hard feelings. Odds are, on the very next one, we will all four agree completely. When we do, I hope you will at least "get" that one.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-07-06 16:10

Well ,I am happy that nobody has "ripped me a new arse-hole" yet !! ;o)

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-07-06 20:47

Blaine; - Who would be so silly as to mess with the Bull, knowing that they would wind up getting the big Horn ?? - ...Not me, cuz, while I may not know much, - I am clear that there's just some things you don't do, like tug on Superman's cape, spit into the wind, or say the wrong thing and risk getting censored. - If I happen to be around when it might happen however, I'm certain that I will be entertained watching the overconfident matador suffer his response from you. TORO!!

YFN Viking.

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   09-21-16 22:44

I enjoy fine dining and am always looking for someone to share the appreciation of good food and fine wine. I amj ust as comfortable with my hair up in old jeans as with my hair down wearing my favorite little...My Hobbies are Dancing DIY(do it yourself) Home & garden like cooking and reading movies Fishing Food Watching TV Gardening-Landscaping as there are lots of hobbies I like to do but its just having the time to do them....AM KHALIFA I WAS HERE TODAY LOOKING FOR LONG TIME RELATIONSHIP SO IF YOU HAVE NOT MIND I HAVE EMAIL HANGOUT AND SKYPYE GMAIL:khalifatim1@gmail.com skype:clean.heart47

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.