New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Article about Russian girls in London

Author: Marina  (---.dyn.gotadsl.co.uk)
Date:   01-21-08 22:08

I have seen this article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=458832&in_page_id=1879

in the Daily Mail about Russian girls in London. I am really upset about the generalisation. We are not all like this but I would like to know your opinion based on your experience. Hope you confirm my views!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: Article about Russian girls in London

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   01-22-08 02:52

WE ARE NOT LIKE THAT !
Primark is one of my favorite stores, where I often go to buy socks, hair pins, bags, jewelry, shoes, summer stuff, etc.
I don't need diamonds as to me they don't have any true value and are highly overpriced, that's something to put in the box and forget about. Diamonds will never make me happy.
I have other priorities in life;) So, let's fight generalisations !

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-22-08 14:57

London and Paris are full of phony men, guys from the MidEast, shady types who attract louches women. The Russian women in London better hurry up and enjoy themselves though before the British ask all the Russians to go home. They don't like each other. They can't even get a visitor's visa to the USA, although some like ballerinas are here on artistic visas. They tend to hang around LA, another pipedream world.
London might be easier if you have a Latvian or Lithuanian origen.
The Daily Mail has a lot of gossip, no?

Of course Russian women are not like this. Nor are the women on this site.

A nice woman from this site works for a Russian billionaire whose office is in Moscow. He lives in Israel with his family and travels around the world on an Air France plane that he rents. He gives her very tough Russian financial stuff to translate into English. She was having a hard time until she asked me to help. He had to go to NYC to make a speech in English, so I translated most of the Russian and his speech was a big success. As a reward he let her take the company plane to Irkutsk for the Holidays, such a sport. It's hard to realize that all this is going on where even I know about it.

The world gets smaller every day.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range86-143.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   01-22-08 20:14

Girls, lets be honest- you are not so beautiful as those girls in the article. Do you like diamonds or no- nobody propose them for you.
I think it is freedom to select a girl or a boy- if you can't keep beauty - select such girl, which you can keep.
All beauties in the world are the same. Beauty is wealth, and not many women have it. I would not judge those girls so strongly

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders  (---.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   01-22-08 21:51

I would partly agree with Sveta, and partly agree with Marina ....

I say, that if the guy likes her, he will try to please her. On the other hand, she will try to please him. It is obvious that these girls use their good looks to obtain attention - and as these guys like to show off their money, it must be important for them to show them, and through the girl he will get attention. It just like in the locker room .... oh... girls don't know about that ... hehehe ... but let's say, it's a show off. The girls just play the game, and so does all girls if they can, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Americans - it just take a man to say no, and if the girl stays, its good, and if she leaves, its good!

But there were no special reason to point out the Russian girls. I think maybe they in UK are a little tired of the rich ogligarks who has decided to reside in UK. But as tax rules now change in UK, we will see this circus move on to another place - maybe Dubai?

I think the truth about the story, is about approach to life, and that the brits feels they are beyound the Russian visitors when it comes to class and style. To some extent, I have to agree - we often read about how Russian Novuea Rich wish to buy anything with a slight history bound to it. It was the same in the '70's / '80's, where Amercians wanted to buy all that smelled like it were 100 years old - good times for Danish antiques businesses ....

Bottomline would be - you cannot buy style - you have to learn it, the hard way.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-24-08 17:44

Remember John Keats? "Beauty is TRUTH, TRUTH is beauty !"
That's why we should be open from the very begining about what we desire in our future relationship to avoid disappointments and letdowns later down the line.
Even the most expensive diamond ring in the world won't stop the failing, potentially dreadful relationship...

Reply To This Message

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-24-08 18:47

I was in an accident which broke my hip a few years ago. My nurse was from a tribe in Uganda, a spectacular woman. She told me to eat dark, dark chocolate, a tribal remedy for a broken bone. I did and it helped me. It helped to knit the new bone matter.
Try it Vix.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-24-08 19:11

Thanks John ! I appreciate your care. Tomorrow I'm going to the Hospital for the control X-ray, keep your fingers crossed!
Spasibo za zabotu, dorogoj Ivan, ja cenju Vashe vnimanie!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.