New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Russian music

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   08-09-03 10:34

Dear Olga,
Thank you for your opinion, but that is not enough. You should specify what music is better. You are quite young and so you may refer to pop or rock music, while I was referring to serious music, not that I don't like pop, especially Latino, and good rock 'n roll going back to Chuck Berry, Little Richard, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones (who gather no moss). The famous rock 'n roller Jerry Lee Lewis just completed a tour in Russia, probably depleting the supply of vodka along the way.
Who is the young Russian singer? Zemfira? I don't know too much about her. Is she good? Do you and your friends like her?
I really like all good music, emphasis on good. So that includes country western, jazz, pop, rock 'n roll, and pretty ballads with good tunes. That leaves me off short of heavy metal, hard rock, rap, disco and a few other mongrel types.
What do you think, Olya? V dobry chas! Vanya

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Russian music  new
John T Owens 08-07-03 16:48 
 Re: Russian music  new
Olga 08-08-03 17:50 
John T Owens 08-09-03 10:34 
Olga 08-11-03 09:34 
John T Owens 08-11-03 09:46 
Olga 08-11-03 10:46 
Elena 08-13-03 08:05 
Irina 10-17-03 02:12 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.