New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Russian music

Author: Elena  (---.iptelecom.net.ua)
Date:   08-13-03 08:05

Let me please, to join your discussion…
I play piano myself and adore classical music. It seems to me that music doesn’t know any nationality…how can I tell that compositions by Rahmaninoff, Shostakovich or Tchaikovsky are better then music by Beethoven, Chopin, Bach, Strauss, Vivaldy, Shuman …All the great composers’ music have been proven to effect the listener in a
positive way, for intelligence, calming, good mood, spiritual reflection.
I adore the 2nd Piano Concerto of Rachmaninoff , 7th symphony by Shostakovich and so great music by Tchaikovsky from ballet “ Swan Lake”.
But when I play piano Moonlight sonata by Beethoven, or Chopin nocturnes I feel as this divine music makes me simply forget about reality and sink completely into the world of beautiful sounds. It’s so great way to relax and feel myself full of energy again…
I think that composer, when he creates music, he includes in his creation some spirit which can have such great beneficial influence on person …and this influence really is a great power, which makes feel so deep emotions. And much I think depends on the depth of nature of this person and ability to feel, what composer wanted to express with his music.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Russian music  new
John T Owens 08-07-03 16:48 
 Re: Russian music  new
Olga 08-08-03 17:50 
John T Owens 08-09-03 10:34 
Olga 08-11-03 09:34 
John T Owens 08-11-03 09:46 
Olga 08-11-03 10:46 
Elena 08-13-03 08:05 
Irina 10-17-03 02:12 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.