New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 How do international cellular connections work?

Author: evan43  ()
Date:   01-19-18 02:45

I’ve never tried traveling abroad before so I decided to sign up for a romance tour, why not right? I’m currently single and not really interested with the dating scene here in the United States. I’d like to explore my options elsewhere and what better way than through a tour. I get to travel and find a partner all in one trip.
It’s like hitting two birds with one stone. I’m not gonna lie though, I’m pretty excited about this trip but I also have some business duties to take care of even when I’m away. Can I ask someone who’s been to Russia how their cellular networks work? I’m not really internet-savvy so I can’t find any results that would answer my question.
How do their cellular connections operate over there because I need to contact some clients even through international calls and stuff. Would really appreciate help with this so I would know how and what I should prepare. Thanks so much in advance y’all!

Reply To This Message

Re: How do international cellular connections work?

Author:   ()
Date:   11-07-21 17:46

hello Kingsusanleerobinson3@gmail.com is ma email and please hows the whole family doing today?.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.