New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Tips on how to use this web site: questions and answers

Author: Natalia  (---.iptelecom.net.ua)
Date:   07-07-03 05:29

We welcome everyone to start our live talks! We are open for discussions, questions and offers from our users, and will be glad to know your opinions. Any time you have questions, do not hesitate to place them here and you will get most detailed answers about everything you are interested to know.

Reply To This Message

Re: Tips on how to use this web site: questions and answers

Author: Thomas Jeff  (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date:   07-09-03 16:34

i can not get this site to let me reply to a message. why?
thomas higgins Jh63@msn.com

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-10-03 06:41

Hello Thomas, thanks for sharing your problem. I will try to help you out. When you get into your mailbox and read message you received, then first press Reply button below and write your response in a new clear field that appears. Then hit Send message button to send it off. If you tried to write reply message right in the window of the letter you received it doesn't work this way. I hope that this helps you and you can freely answer your messages. If you still have some problem, please, contact me without hesitation.

Forum Moderator - Natalia.

Reply To This Message

Author: faruk  (---.dial-in.ttnet.net.tr)
Date:   07-16-03 13:00

Hello, That is a more spam message to me ,(from kiper 1464)
xxxxxxxxxxxfarukxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

NOTE:PLEASE REPLY TO MY PRIVATE E-MAIL BOX
BELOW; d'ivoire
West africa

Dear Sir,

I wish to request for your assistance in a financial
transaction. sir I get your contact from a member of
this your sit.I wish to invest in Manufacturing and
real estate management in your country.

I have seven million, five hundred thousand United
State Dollars. USD($7.500,000) to invest
in the transaction and I will require your assistance
in receiving the funds in your account in your
country. I will gladly give you 15% of the total sum
for your assistance.

please it is important you contact me immediately on
my private e-mail further explanation.

Awaiting your immediate response and God bless.
Regards

Kouadio bi.

Reply To This Message

Author: faruk  (---.dial-in.ttnet.net.tr)
Date:   07-24-03 14:16

Dear Nata,
Have you read my last article "a few words for Turkey" ? Do you like it or say me your opinions please...
Regards..
faruk

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   07-29-03 10:52

Dear Natalia, I sent you a couple of emails, not knowing you were the moderator. I thought you were a nice girl looking for a friend. Sorry about that, but no harm done. Do sveedanya, Vanya

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-29-03 11:15

It's ok ;-) I hope that here you will really find here a nice girl/woman looking for a friend (or more even?), and I wish you the best in your search!
Natalia.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jeff Stevens  (---.chariot.net.au)
Date:   08-10-03 00:14

Hello Natalia
To search i enter information of the lady ect that im searching for press search and nothing happens ,i have done this on both searches that you have on this site and the same happens .
Have already sent varios emails to this site and to you with no response ,you were happy enough and very quik to take my money but it seems that may be the only thing that you are interested in and without supplying a good dating site .
Regards Jeff username vstevens

Reply To This Message

Author: Jeff Stevens  (---.cust203-87-120.ghr.chariot.net.au)
Date:   08-10-03 00:17

Hello Natalia
To search i enter information of the lady ect that im searching for press search and nothing happens ,i have done this on both searches that you have on this site and the same happens .
Have already sent varios emails to this site and to you with no response ,you were happy enough and very quik to take my money but it seems that may be the only thing that you are interested in and without supplying a good dating site as i thought i was paying for . I would not think it would take you so much time to reply to an email ,but after severall with no reply im not happy
Regards Jeff username vstevens

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-11-03 05:35

Hello again Mr. Stevens!
I once again agree with you how unpleasant and disappointing this can be
not to receive the answer in time, although in personal letter to you I have said already which messages we received from you and when. I know what a person feels in your shoes because I myself experienced that when companies i receive services from would not answer in time or ignored some of my questions. Knowing that I'd less of all want that any of our members feel the same.
Believe me, that receiving your money is not our priority, and we'd receive just percentage of it as it is not the way you may see it. We are interested in giving you the services we introduce because:
- all women we have on nour web are interested in finding men like you, and we are just a kind of bridge;
- you can see that we do our best at the web to make communication with our members and between our members open and honest; any member can say his opinion without fear of being ignored or edited.
For everyone who works at this web it is very responsible, and all we do we try to do the best we can.
We hope that we can work out together at your problem and it will be forgotten and you will be satisfied.
Thanks for your comments, and participation.
Regards, Natalia Velinova.

Reply To This Message

Author: parviz  (---.3logic.net)
Date:   08-11-03 07:07

Could we exchange email, and more pictures with other clients?

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-11-03 11:07

Surely, all our registered members can exchange messages through our Inner Mail. Letter received automatically shows profile and photo of the sender. You can't attach new pictures to the messages you write but you can do that when you agree with your correspondent about exchanging private e-mail addresses.

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.tvcom.ru)
Date:   08-11-03 15:04

Dear Natalia, I've registrated on this site ceveral days ago, I've wrote some messages to ceveral members, they've read my messages, but didn't reply. It's not very polite, what do you think? They could say that they're not interested in writing me back.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-12-03 08:03

Olya, I can't disagree with you, it'd certainly would be better if members replied even just to say "Thank you, but I am not free now" or "It was nice to read your message but I'm interested in someone else". This is just a matter of politeness, as you said, and good up-bringing. But also can be just a busy time, and maybe you should give them some days to answer, this also can be the case.
I like that you are so active and it shows you as a very extravert person, such people are rarely alone, so I am sure you will find good friends here or maybe more. I wish you good luck!
Natalia.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ray  (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date:   08-12-03 20:57

Hello Natalia, your site has some very annoying software bugs. For instance, I wrote to some ladies, I look in the Outbox, the letters show as having been read AND REPLIED TO. However, there's no reply in my Inbox, or if there is a reply, the body of the message is empty. It has already happened to me 3 times. Something else: I sent my private email to a lady, but it was deleted from the message. What do you do about these problems?

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-13-03 04:35

Hello Ray, Thanks for sharing your problem. I'll try to help you and explain the possible reasons.
The reason of receiving an empty message can be that a lady doesn't reply correctly. To reply to a message, one should first press Reply button below the message window and then write response in the the new window, otherwise it can appear in the receiver's box as empty. We do explain this to our users but probably not all yet do it the right way. We will consult our programmer to make the system easier and more conveninet in use, so thanks for this suggestion, and with your help the service can be improved for all our members.
Regarding the e-mail addresses. For security reasons New Dating keeps personal information of our members confidential so no one knows your personal email, unless you inform him or her. Once you choose to share this information with anybody, you have the right to do so, and also if you want to have direct e-mail of our other members that you might be interested in, you should ask for this information from him/her in person. Send your e-mail with the spaces inside, for example:
admin at new-dating dot com
Otherwise e-mail or url will be cut out by the filter. We do this to avoid unsolicited mails containing spam and advertising.
I hope this information will be helpful for you. In case you have any other questions, please, do not hesisitate to contact me or Admin of the Web.
Regards, Natalia.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-15-03 09:24

I have some news for all our Members, and want to inform you that we took into account suggestions of some our users and from now on all our Paid Members can freely send their direct contact information including e-mail addresses. But for Regular Members the rules still stay without any changes. This policy is supported by many membership sites who offer similar services, and we do this for safety reasons to protect our members from spam and unsolicited mail of other kind.

Reply To This Message

Author: karolina  (217.106.70.---)
Date:   08-19-03 05:39

Natalia please help Ray send me E-mail to intavsu@land.ru. He seems to be annoyed by indirect ways. Vita

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (---.160.133.245.ldc.net)
Date:   08-19-03 09:13

Hello Vita,
I think that your new friend Ray can see your address right here in the Forum already ;-), so he can easily answer you. I can't read your mail or anyone else's, or edit them, this is done by special filter to avoid unsolicited mail. But our female clients can send their addresses freely and also all our male clients who are Paid members send their contact information without any restrictions.
So I hope you can write each other directly.
I wish you pleasant communication!
Regards,
Natalia V.

Reply To This Message

Author: Enrique  (---.58.20.107.proxycache.rima-tde.net)
Date:   08-19-03 10:54

hello Natalia, my name is Enrique and I am from spain. First all, I want to say congratulations for this web. The first time I saw it, I liked it. Well, this is my question :

I sent messages to some girls, but after I could not do it. I have paid for this services, but my doubt is : CAN I SEND MY EMAIL TO MY CONTACTS ???.

Thanks...

Enrique

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (---.160.133.182.ldc.net)
Date:   08-20-03 09:08

Hello Enrique,
Thank you for your question. I'd like to reassure you and confirm that as you become paid member you can easily share your direct contact information with others and also receive all the contact information that is sent to you.
I hope you have pleasant communication! Natalia.

Reply To This Message

Author:   ()
Date:   10-12-16 15:05

Why Can't I View My Profile Here As Others Will See It ??? Is This Site Totaly Free To Use ???

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.