New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What arethe major deffrences between Western and Russian ladies?

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.onspeed.com)
Date:   02-24-05 15:34

It is very important for us as males to know the features or characteristics that defrinciate between these two races.
please let us know.
thanks

Reply To This Message

Re: What arethe major deffrences between Western and Russian ladies?

Author: Elen  (---.206.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   03-10-05 13:16

every person is very unique, but in general I think family values traditionally are very important for Russian women

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-15-05 06:13

Having had serious relations with both russian woman and american woman, yes american woman cares more about herself, than anything else, and man is there just to please her, whereas eastern european women appear more caring and more family orientated.

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   07-15-05 12:24

Agree. If not to count some sharks among them.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-16-05 13:27

Sometimes true,sometimes not. I find women from the big city are often very much different then women from a small town. Here`s what I like---women who are old enough to have worked in a Soviet potato collective,or who still preserve cabbage. This shows me they are not afraid to get their hands dirty

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   07-16-05 14:45

Sorry, what's the idea about potato collectives? :-00000

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-17-05 00:15

I am a working man. Since 1975 I have put my body through hell,and I still do to this day. I personally cannot stand a man who does not know hard work,sweat and toil. And I cannot stand women who cry when they break their fingernails. A woman who knows hard work,poverty,and struggle in life knows humility,perseverence,and humor ( often used to offset the seriousness of struggles ). This is more appealing for me because I was raised on farms and horse ranches. I tilled the soil with shovels,I pulled weeds on my knees. I had cows and horses crap on me. I helped slaughter pigs and chickens. I am not a squeamish girly-man. I like the softness and femininity of a woman,but appreciate her much more if she has been down some of the "hard road" in life.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.