New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Holiday!!

Author: Patrick  (---.range81-132.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   11-30-07 20:57

I would like to know from anybody that has been to the Ukraine what it is like particially Kiev, Odessa....I am due a good holiday perhaps in the next few months.....

Reply To This Message

Re: Holiday!!

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   12-01-07 18:57

Hooray !
Hooray !
It's a Holi-Holiday !!!
Have a wonderful time in the Ukraine, Pat !

Reply To This Message

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-07-07 04:07

Hi Patrick
I am American and I have been to Kiev and Odessa .
My personal exsperiance is to stay away from Odessa and vist Kiev if you must go to Ukraine.
And you better study some Russian language and writing to !
If you do go to Ukriane don't pass up a trip to next door Moldova and then see Chisinau and all the wine cellars and visit in the northern part of the country Soroca to see the Fortress of King Stephen Cel Mare or plan a visit to the old Village of Orhei Vech with the lime stone caves used by many cutures of long ago .
If you need information about Moldova or hiring a tour guide check this site out www.moldovatraders.com
Your really safe in Chisinau Moldova I am sure of this because I live there as much as 1 1/2 -3 month out the year .
So have fun and good luck if you plan a adventure to eather one of these country's.

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range217-42.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-07-07 22:42

Thanks Dale, I see on TV here sometime back Odessa, was a little dodgy...I know from Ladies messages Kiev is very nice...I just have to be careful of pickpockets and corrupt people acting as police...

Reply To This Message

Author: Lilas  (---.catv.ext.ru)
Date:   12-08-07 07:00

Ugu!!! It's u again with yr balalaika ?!!
Go to Ukraine-will be paradise for u ...easy ...no visa. ..also this country is 1st openly exported women around the world...U are welcome very much...but don't forget a couple 100 dollars to feed all Ukranian family AND TO PLAY A VERY RICH BOY...

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range86-139.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-08-07 13:14

I really do not know what to make of your message Lilas.. 1st I think your comment about Ukrainian women is derisory.... 2nd how I spend my money is my business.....Not yours..

Reply To This Message

Author: Lilas  (---.catv.ext.ru)
Date:   12-08-07 20:03

Your unsatisfaction about policy of the country you have to address not to me ,but to Western Medias [TW,newspapers etc...]which is giving this information [at least I have heard it many times living in France and Belgium]... Such personage as you are not my business at all...this is sure...hi hi!

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range86-150.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-09-07 23:27

No, Patrick, Lilas is very right about situatin in Ukraine. Ukrainian good decent women need be very careful - many British come to Ukraine without serious intention, just to use women for holidays(sex), because it is cheap.And such men are married very often. Ukraine is a very popular place for sex tourists now.

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range86-145.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-10-07 13:45

Sveta, my message on this forum is taken way out of context..I never mentioned sex at all..I am just intersted in Kiev as a city...I am not interested in a sex holiday!!!!I can have sex here in Wales if I want...I wish now I had never expressed an interest....

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-11-07 17:22

Say Patrick if you do travel any place in Ukraine or other country's of Eastern Europe just keep your importaint things on the inside pockets of your coat and you will be fine and safe from pickpockets.

I do recomend you go to Chisinau Moldova or Romania because it is a much better place and really safe also .

My view of Odessa from my personal travels there is it is still sometime of the wild wild west , hard life and full of out laws .

And the Police just never trust them in Ukraine there all corrupeted with Odessa being the worst !
Don't mind anything Svetla tells you she has some bad relations with her British Husband and now see all men are bad .
Maybe even that British husband knocked her along side the head with a cricket board once or twice and she is a little crazy now ?
You know everytime that Sveta gets started on this forum it is surely something off the wall about some man and it is never anything good she has to say .

Reply To This Message

Author: Patrick  (---.range217-42.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-11-07 18:37

Thanks Dale for your comments...I think Sveta will have something to say?...I await her reply with interest.....

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range86-141.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-12-07 02:04

No, I don't have anything to disscuss with such people like Dale, he is one, who without any sheime shares his undecent experience in this forum . Thank you, Odessa (the nice city with nice,happy, smiling people- I was many times there), that you taught a bit this s-tourist.

Reply To This Message

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   12-14-07 01:52

Come and stay under my umbrella;) hehe, Odessa is cool, LOL
Once when I was working for an international couple, doing some casual cosy chat interpreting, the American guy asked his UA girlfriend - what are your biggest pet peeves?
She managed to "speak out" in a hulting way - I don't mind pets. Pets are okej;)
If someone's meant to be there for you, he will be there for you, if not, you can sc--w half of the world and come back home abashed and single...

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.matrix.farlep.net)
Date:   01-09-08 02:13

Yeah Dale tell us a new tale about Odessa...what happened to you on your other trip to THE CITY OF HORROR. What a lot of bull...!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-01-08 04:11

Irina I will tell you what is not allot of bull is your mug shot and storys on anti scam sites and Ukraine, Russian women black list sites telling about your scams you have been playing for visa money sex dating with men all over the world you have been reported for .
You have been a busy women these days !!
Really with your grubby dress and looks are you in Nigerian maybe Ghana ?because you don't look like any women of quality from Ukraine I have seen on the streets of Odessa !!
Can you say Bottom feeder scamer ?
This site will let anyone on on here .
You are just the reason women need to pay to use this site to run of bottom feeders like you that show up on anti scam sites !

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-01-08 14:20

I think you are a bit of a brain dead Dale, if they make women to pay on this site the only women you get here will be scammers they make money out of it and to pay pissy $30.... do you really think they wouldn't be able to afford it?
And by the bignoting yourself like this give me the links were I've been reported, be so kind
And talking about my looks lol, do you need glasses I sure look like an african.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range217-42.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   02-02-08 00:41

Irina, write to admin of this site about Dale Benson. Because he lies about you here. He is full of poison after his visit Odessa. Perhaps he think that he can insult any girl from Odessa now.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-02-08 12:28

To Sveta, why to bother?
Admin here doesn't give a.....staff about it. I know I'm right and besides who cares about what he says, he never makes any sense, he says I'm African scamer and then that I look like a grab, then whom would I scamm, looking like that LOL

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.