New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Russian music

Author: Irina  (195.161.241.---)
Date:   10-17-03 02:12

Hi everyone amateur of the music!
I wholly and ???????? agree that it is impossible speak - a music of one folk good but the other bad. The Best making the music culture of any folk fall into golden fund of the world music culture. And absolutely not it is important, what music direction belongs to this product - serious classical, more light operetta, jazz, rock or disco.
I like the organ music. But realy can anyone to leave the indifferent music to ballet "Nutcracker sweet"? But aria of the Spectre from opera "Spectre of the opera"?
I love the waltzs and operettas Strauss, operettas Imre Kaliman. But variety music 60 - 80-h years? The Beatles, Roling Stounz, Pink Floid, Queen, Smokki, Space, ABBA, Boni M, Skorpions, orchestra of the Paul Maria, Din Rid, Joe Dossen, Demis Rusos, Hulio Iglessias, Sting, Karel Goth with his "honey" voice and many other. To my mind little in the world to find the people, not knowing, what is a "Hotel "California" or "Flight of the Condor". But after all this music not Russia, but who can speak - this music bad? Nobody!
The Russian music I too much love. But not modern variety, but variety music USSR same 60 - 80-h. When on bandstand was important to singer has the voice and soul, for good canto needs was a beautiful tune and good deep text. Shall Not enumerate all performers - from plenty of. I love these canto in original performance only. Now, many modern "singer" take the old canto try to perform them in new ???????????. But on my glance this looks like pirate copy with pirate copy. From canto is done show, but gets lost the soul a canto.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Russian music  new
John T Owens 08-07-03 16:48 
 Re: Russian music  new
Olga 08-08-03 17:50 
John T Owens 08-09-03 10:34 
Olga 08-11-03 09:34 
John T Owens 08-11-03 09:46 
Olga 08-11-03 10:46 
Elena 08-13-03 08:05 
Irina 10-17-03 02:12 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.