New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Re: Fee Fi Fo Fum

Author: NAVARRE  (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date:   08-29-05 05:23

Could you clarify the "dinner" thing? What exactly do i get if i get the answer wrong?

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   08-29-05 09:32

it must have been you (Darya) as in "I"Darya wrote:

Reply To This Message

Author: Andrew  (---.vic.bigpond.net.au)
Date:   08-29-05 12:19

Its an Elephant

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   08-29-05 15:15

Darya I don't like the toe n my dinner. now if it was your finger that would be ok.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-30-05 18:24

MOre specifically,it is the five sensories-sight,touch,taste,sound,and hearing. I have missed you too,sweet Duh-duh-duh Darya! See how you make me stutter? Do you have this effect on most men? You make me think of that old song " Devil With a Blue Dress"!!! ;o) I missed you,and the rest of the forum. My time expired,and I am now being irresponsible to my work to renew the subscription ( I did work 12 hours yesterday though ) I am looking forward to more witty and scintillating information from you!! Fee fee fi fi fo fo fum look out baby cause here she comes-devil in a blue dress blue dress blue dress,devil with a blue dress on!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-30-05 19:06

And I almost forgot--there is the 6th sense,which is basically trying to figure out what a woman will say or do next!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dp.arna.kz)
Date:   08-30-05 20:06

Blaine, maybe this 6th sense is intuition?

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-31-05 07:38

Thank you for the welcome,Dashen`ka. Yes,John is on duty with his witless displays of mental midgetry. I am kind of fond of him because he is obviously troubled and needs gentle,patient guidance. That is me-champion of the underdog!! I think it was 1969 when Camille ripped through the south and killed a lot of people. New Orleans is below sea level and must pump water out at all times. I am touched by the efforts of the Red Cross,large American corporations,and even other countries who have come to help the people of Louisiana and Alabama. In a hurricane,it is more dangerous the high water levels or "surge". I read about many people who swam in the surge,and had to kick away automobiles that were floating into them. It is sad,but also I feel proud of AMerica,because I think nobody here really cares too much about another person until they are "all in the same boat". On the lighter side of this natural disaster--all jewelry,food,and sporting equipment is on sale!! Free!! Apparently even the National Guard cannot yet stop people from stealing ( looting) the stores!! ALso,as is the case whenever there is a hurricane---much much work in the next few years rebuilding the cities. If a man knows where to buy cheap building materials,especially plywood and roofing material--he can stay busy 24 hours a day! I know from hurricane Hugo in 1989 that a sheet of plywood is a valuable commodity!! I may consider going there myself to help rebuild. I am an accomplished carpenter and plumber,so I can learn French and eat crayfish and oysters too!! NIce to be back among friends!! There are a couple more people I hope will come to the forum to say hello!! Best to you all, Blaine

Reply To This Message

Author: john  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   09-01-05 15:04

As one stunted underdog to another, I am grateful for guidance whatever its source.
The Irish always had a knack for plumbing, like my uncle Joe, who drank beer, had a big belly and could get into the narrowest of crevices, not always wisely.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   09-01-05 19:57

OH OK Darya, Just a baby riddle... You fooled us again. We thought it had a very deep meaning and we couldn't see it. Try another one and see if we catch that meaning. ha.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.