New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: way must of the girls from the site dont give telfone number after many letters

Author: JACOBRIO  (---.199.121.211.static.012.net.il)
Date:   10-20-05 12:36

hello liliya thanks for answear you are right beacuse you wrote 3 month with one man i am only 20 days writingf with this girls and i must to know why is how of course in the end if i will find good one i stop with the others and even take my photo from the site sorry to warite you but must of this russia girls first 3 or 5 letters write beutiful even there are not sccram and they chenge they can write you we love you next time even not answear your letters i know russian mentality if i write to you that i wrote 10 letters and if you know me better it like some body akse write 30 letters you know way beacuse from the first lettewr i write tham not internt gems with and if she play gems with me i even put her in the blak list for this site must dont answear beacuse they know that i am more clever than tham and the school what they study i builed the school ok the seacend letter she get it in russian languge that this man me is very serious and clever not gems and noit lose time you as a russian know what i mean and if she is write to me 1o letters she know what it mean i know that in telfon what i wont can answear me the wife of putin or the bigest sccremer but the telfone is importent for me beacuse after i talk with her i know some high class russian friend that can check who talk with me and if the girl exsist you understnd me now i am looking for real waife for real women and belive me good and clever women will like to have clever man the **** russian women the ssremer with like to have some foreign stuped man like many of tham are and belive the time limit help me today i get the telfon from the 3 girl that i can call her on sunday in the villege 30 km from her city and sorry to write you even the women in the site in my upinum must write with 3 man at llist to know who is the best for her not every body is honest like me i know 7 friends of my write to the girls there are single and there are married and wont russian girl for aventor and sex sorry this is the true so open your ayes i know what i wont and if i am wrong only the time will show me have a nice day and feel free to ask any questions

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 way must of the girls from the site dont give telfone number after many letters  new
JACOBRIO 10-14-05 19:26 
 Re: way must of the girls from the site dont give telfone number after many letters  new
Bonny 10-14-05 22:00 
 Re: way must of the girls from the site dont give telfone number after many letters  new
Watt 10-14-05 22:43 
Blaine 10-15-05 01:12 
Marcus 10-15-05 02:58 
JeffS 10-15-05 18:52 
JACOBRIO 10-15-05 19:35 
Bonny 10-15-05 20:51 
Blaine 10-16-05 00:28 
Stephen 10-16-05 01:26 
Bonny 10-16-05 14:37 
JACOBRIO 10-16-05 15:59 
JACOBRIO 10-16-05 16:10 
Andy 10-16-05 19:31 
JACOBRIO 10-16-05 20:23 
JACOBRIO 10-16-05 20:37 
Blaine 10-16-05 21:48 
JACOBRIO 10-17-05 11:44 
Liliya 10-17-05 12:31 
JACOBRIO 10-17-05 15:03 
Blaine 10-17-05 17:18 
Andy 10-18-05 07:42 
Blaine 10-18-05 10:35 
Terry 10-18-05 17:04 
JACOBRIO 10-18-05 18:21 
Bonny 10-18-05 22:38 
Blaine 10-19-05 02:33 
Stephen 10-19-05 10:23 
James 10-19-05 13:26 
JACOBRIO 10-19-05 18:08 
Bonny 10-19-05 20:54 
Liliya 10-19-05 21:29 
JACOBRIO 10-19-05 21:39 
JACOBRIO 10-19-05 21:58 
Liliya 10-19-05 22:49 
JACOBRIO 10-20-05 12:36 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.