New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Real woman

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   04-07-06 11:48

"O" - Snakke de Norske ?? - In response, your idea has nothing to do with truth telling, but rather going out of your way to insult and then, in what must be a cultural "thing" apologizing. " Excuse please, so sorry, englishe not too good, please not to offend, Ha, Ha, Ha ??" - What you do not understand that this subsequent insincere apology is more insulting than the initial needless comment. -

For you to play this off that I am "picking on" defenseless women, of which no one could accuse you of being, is even more ridiculos. In fact if you were to look on the thread "Real Man" you will see that I defended you in the extreme without regard to your gender. Your sex has no influence on my comments to Tony here in any way.

Some individuals cannot have children, some surprising as it may be to you do not want them. Niether of us knows Tony at all, so how can we comment fairly in any respect as to his stated choices? Certainly to imply that he does not know what he is looking for, or that he may be looking to the wrong gender to fit his needs is as unattractive as your strangely modified photo (current at this writing.) What is up with that ?? If you are still in touch with your home planet, have them send you a new one.

Sincerely,.... BOND,.... JAMES BOND.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Real woman  new
Tony 03-20-06 09:40 
 Re: Real woman  new
Olga 03-20-06 23:37 
Lorentz 03-31-06 08:59 
Olga 03-31-06 11:13 
06-08-19 18:27 
Lorentz 04-07-06 11:48 
Blaine 04-07-06 16:12 
06-06-19 02:20 
04-27-20 14:36 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.