New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: My new photo was pulled!

Author: Lorentz  (---.lsanca.dsl-w.verizon.net)
Date:   05-23-06 09:18

Hi Smiling !!!! Congrat’s again on your recent nuptials and Thanks again on your recent success in helping out with a thread gone wrong. – I will admit that the post you responded to was a bit on the “grey side,” – my only thought was to have Blaine voice his humorous ‘take’ on it before he departed. ( Which, obviously he did – thanks “B”) Since your response seems somewhat less than humor filled, - after brief explanation, I will not raise the subject again. ( Since you will be now concentrating on wowing the women “B” - Scam–talk should be put completely on hold to make the best use of your remaining time. )

Surprising, as it may seem, our interpretation of the events is not so dissimilar. I get every sense that the scenario you describe is exactly correct. The young lady in question, has no English skill or computer and has made use of the agency to facilitate her internet participation. I am confident that “she” has no ill intent and is in no way responsible for either profile placed on this site. Consider also however, that this additionally means she made no review of the members profiles to select mine as one that appealed to her. – I would think that the agency has represented to her that it is I who have sought her out.

So, with no way to prove it, I am guessing that she actually exists, and is a real person, with genuine intent . – None-the-less, -someone- made these two posts of the same woman, and run no risk of her becoming aware of anything, as they translate and interpret all her incoming and outgoing communications. ( So, sadly there is not even a way to warn “her” that she perhaps might be wise to select a better agency.)

If you actually looked at the photos,.. there is no mistaking it. – By the way, most sites, if they find agencies are behind what are entered as “individual member posts,” – will wax them off their site as quick or quicker than they do an individual scammer. This is absolutely fraudulent and misrepresentational, -and exactly why this agency appears on “Jim’s Blacklist.” (Which only tracks agencies, not individuals.) Even if the balance of the interface by them is handled 100% above board, - for an interested party to pay nearly ten bucks to send, and the same to receive each and every communication between parties, -who needs to worry about scammin ?? – you have already been taken to the cleaners.

I will look to my next post or reply to be completely positive in every aspect.

Sincerely, your friendly neighborhood Viking.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 My new photo was pulled!  new
Blaine 05-04-06 14:06 
 Re: My new photo was pulled!  new
Andy 05-15-06 23:53 
Blaine 05-16-06 00:58 
Blaine 05-16-06 01:02 
Smiling 05-16-06 01:10 
Blaine 05-16-06 01:14 
Blaine 05-16-06 01:35 
Lorentz 05-19-06 07:01 
Lorentz 05-20-06 01:40 
Lorentz 05-22-06 18:58 
Lorentz 05-23-06 09:18 
Blaine 05-19-06 07:34 
Smiling 05-23-06 00:30 
Smiling 05-23-06 02:06 
Blaine 05-23-06 02:12 
Blaine 05-23-06 02:16 
Elena 05-24-06 02:43 
Blaine 05-24-06 02:59 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.