New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Looking for Russian visa information ?

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   04-06-07 07:35

It looks like I am for the first time possible going to Russia to meet someone ????
I am interested in hearing from men who have traveled to Russia and gone through the Russian visa process and could tell me what I am looking at in the way of invitation that is needed from a Russian national to be sent with the visa applacation , and what is a exit visa ?
I have seen some information that the most problems can come when leaving Russia if there is some problem with something called a exit visa is incorrect ?

As I have been reading on United States government web sites about traveling to Russia and about visa required information on visa requierments ,Russian visa problems are a hair raising issue when things go wrong in Russia over visa problems .

Also anyone can tell me about the city Volgograd ?
Possible hotels if I need a hotel and any hotels that give letters of invataion for travelers ?
What is the city like ?

I am thinking now I must be a little crazy traveling to Russia after reading all the information for American's traveling to Russia when it is so easy to enter Ukraine and Moldova my favorite countrys of travel because it is so simple to enter these two countrys for American's but I am man with adventure in my blood !! Oh and it also help to be interested in a beautiful Russian women to !.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Looking for Russian visa information ?  new
Dale Benson 04-06-07 07:35 
 Re: Looking for Russian visa information ?  new
Kyle 04-06-07 12:28 
Dale Benson 04-06-07 17:39 
Kyle 04-06-07 22:07 
Marina 04-07-07 18:24 
Marina 04-07-07 18:39 
Paul 04-08-07 12:58 
01-15-19 14:48 
Kyle 04-08-07 18:00 
01-12-19 15:42 
01-12-19 15:45 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.