New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: GIVERS VS TAKERS

Author: james  (---.hsd1.tn.comcast.net)
Date:   10-28-07 07:34

Marina, it is a lot easier than you think. The first thing is always to be yourself this part is easy as it is natural for a person. The second takes some skill. My friend taught me to trust , but verify. Listen closely with your mind to what is conveyed to through conversation. Some say listen to your gut, I say listen hard and long the truth always comes out if you listen with your mind. Ask yourself from what this person says are they loking out for my well being or theirs? The neat about being a giver is that you are totally capable of love and not only that your love will lead to happiness with the right person. It cannot fail because you know the time , energy and effort you will expend to make this person feel worthwhile, your limits are endless. Now , you have to really be cautious and careful who is worthy of your affection. Your mind and your heart both have to come to total agreement. if there are any doubts even slight spend your time before you expend your love. Also do you have any true guy friends that would your devil's advocate and help you test the sentiments of your suitor? I would be glad to be your friend in such a situation if need be. Think for just a moment just how important it is to make the right decision in love. It has to be the most important decision in your life, never guess in such a situation. There is not just one person in the world we can be hapy with for eternity, but there exists just a few is my belief. Therefore, be cautious, careful, but definatately persistent and you truly will find what your heart desires. Love totally exists and it does not make life perfect, but it does exceed the expectations that amy of us truthfully deserve, but when we find it we come better persons than we could ever imagine because God shines on our lives and we beacome a beacon for our fellowman.
JamesMarina wrote:

> Very dramatically written!
> James, do you really believe you will be able to recognize WHO
> IS WHO??? If you know, could you teach me HOW TO? What about
> takers who sincerely believe they are givers? Who will be a
> judge?
> Thank you

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 GIVERS VS TAKERS  new
james 10-27-07 23:22 
 Re: GIVERS VS TAKERS  new
Marina 10-28-07 07:10 
james 10-28-07 07:34 
Marina 10-30-07 03:41 
james 11-04-07 06:09 
11-07-21 17:30 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.