New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: GIVERS VS TAKERS

Author: james  (---.hsd1.tn.comcast.net)
Date:   11-04-07 06:09

Actually,I disagree people do not change. We just celebrated Halloween and I know you have seen people in disguises. Look there is dracula, boom look at the dark Angel, say hello to frankenstein, no actually it is John, Sandy and Brian. Ernest Hemmingway said'" Everyone has an internal crap detector." Now, Hemmingway was a drunk and or alcoholic, but we can still learn from a drunk when they speak the truth. Tomorrow, when you go to lunch in a resterant look and listen to the people at the tables. Listen careful to what they say and they look at whom they are adressing. Then ask your self are they full of bullshit or not. As I approach a relationship or a social setting i turn on my IBD and i listen carefully. Now you will see that you can detect bullshit. The next day go to a resterant and listen for truth. It is slightly harder to detect and cannot be heard that often. The takers never were givers, it was just a veil that can be seen through with a discerning eye. I do believe thugh some givers try to disguise themselves as takers just so others will not take advantage of them. Yes , there truly are genuine givers and eventhough they are not in great abundance they walk amongst us.
James

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 GIVERS VS TAKERS  new
james 10-27-07 23:22 
 Re: GIVERS VS TAKERS  new
Marina 10-28-07 07:10 
james 10-28-07 07:34 
Marina 10-30-07 03:41 
james 11-04-07 06:09 
11-07-21 17:30 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.