New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Article about Russian girls in London

Author: John  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-22-08 14:57

London and Paris are full of phony men, guys from the MidEast, shady types who attract louches women. The Russian women in London better hurry up and enjoy themselves though before the British ask all the Russians to go home. They don't like each other. They can't even get a visitor's visa to the USA, although some like ballerinas are here on artistic visas. They tend to hang around LA, another pipedream world.
London might be easier if you have a Latvian or Lithuanian origen.
The Daily Mail has a lot of gossip, no?

Of course Russian women are not like this. Nor are the women on this site.

A nice woman from this site works for a Russian billionaire whose office is in Moscow. He lives in Israel with his family and travels around the world on an Air France plane that he rents. He gives her very tough Russian financial stuff to translate into English. She was having a hard time until she asked me to help. He had to go to NYC to make a speech in English, so I translated most of the Russian and his speech was a big success. As a reward he let her take the company plane to Irkutsk for the Holidays, such a sport. It's hard to realize that all this is going on where even I know about it.

The world gets smaller every day.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Article about Russian girls in London  new
Marina 01-21-08 22:08 
 Re: Article about Russian girls in London  new
Vix 01-22-08 02:52 
John 01-22-08 14:57 
Sveta 01-22-08 20:14 
Anders 01-22-08 21:51 
Vix 01-24-08 17:44 
John 01-24-08 18:47 
Vix 01-24-08 19:11 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.