New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Article about Russian girls in London

Author: Anders  (---.adsl.cybercity.dk)
Date:   01-22-08 21:51

I would partly agree with Sveta, and partly agree with Marina ....

I say, that if the guy likes her, he will try to please her. On the other hand, she will try to please him. It is obvious that these girls use their good looks to obtain attention - and as these guys like to show off their money, it must be important for them to show them, and through the girl he will get attention. It just like in the locker room .... oh... girls don't know about that ... hehehe ... but let's say, it's a show off. The girls just play the game, and so does all girls if they can, Danish, Swedish, Polish, Americans - it just take a man to say no, and if the girl stays, its good, and if she leaves, its good!

But there were no special reason to point out the Russian girls. I think maybe they in UK are a little tired of the rich ogligarks who has decided to reside in UK. But as tax rules now change in UK, we will see this circus move on to another place - maybe Dubai?

I think the truth about the story, is about approach to life, and that the brits feels they are beyound the Russian visitors when it comes to class and style. To some extent, I have to agree - we often read about how Russian Novuea Rich wish to buy anything with a slight history bound to it. It was the same in the '70's / '80's, where Amercians wanted to buy all that smelled like it were 100 years old - good times for Danish antiques businesses ....

Bottomline would be - you cannot buy style - you have to learn it, the hard way.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Article about Russian girls in London  new
Marina 01-21-08 22:08 
 Re: Article about Russian girls in London  new
Vix 01-22-08 02:52 
John 01-22-08 14:57 
Sveta 01-22-08 20:14 
Anders 01-22-08 21:51 
Vix 01-24-08 17:44 
John 01-24-08 18:47 
Vix 01-24-08 19:11 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.