New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 My grandpa's death is affecting my relationship

Author: trenton35  ()
Date:   04-24-18 02:30

A few months ago, my grandpa died from complications in his lungs. He and I were very close since I’ve lived with him since I was young. He was a father figure to me. In fact, I was closer to him than my real father which explains why his death has affected me so much. I feel as if there is a huge void in my heart which nothing and no one can fill in, not even my gf.

Recently, my gf opened up to me telling me that she feels that I’m being distant to her. Honestly, I think she’s right. But it doesn’t mean I don’t want her anymore. I’m serious about her ever since I met her in that matchmaking tour we joined in about two years ago, I’ve thought about our future. However, at this moment in time, I’m just in a difficult situation and I’m trying my best to cope with what has been happening as soona s possible. She doesn’t seem to understand though. What should I do?

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.