New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 James 80150

Author: Lilas  (---.catv.ext.ru)
Date:   12-08-07 07:07

Hi everybody
I am recieving the messages with same meaning[better to say no meaning] from this man...I answered a couple times ...but no reaction ...he still continue to send meaningless notes...What is your diagnosis? Is a man doing same to everybody ...or he's clinically sick???

Reply To This Message

Re: James 80150

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   12-08-07 13:09

Hello!
Some men who prefer not to pay for a membership cannot respond with letters, but are able just to send greetings. That is what I am aware of. Maybe that is your case?

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-08-07 15:08

Irina;
I do apologize and please Marina, I am not sick. I have been carefully reseaching both this site, and the lady above. Please do not let this reflect on anyone but myself. I have learned to be careful and informed.
I have written now to Lilas and hope all will be okay.
Thank you,
James 80150

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-08-07 19:31

Nice move, James!
Good luck, then!

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-08-07 19:58

Dear Marina ,thank you very much...I did not think about it...you are right! All the best to you

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-08-07 20:16

Dear Lilas;
I hope you recieved my message okay. I look very forward to hearing from you soon.
Thank you and warm regards,
James

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-08-07 23:50

Dear girls!
Actions speak louder then words...and the absence of any actions also...So all is clear now, who is who... Thank you for the help ,Marina,even I knew that it's incorrect person to me at all .I just wanted him to show himself up .Why to waste time of some women here for nothing?
Best regards to all,my dears ...

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-09-07 01:26

Dear Irina;
I sent you a message today of my contact and my wish to correspond. Did you not receive this? Or you share no interest. Please let me know.
Kind regards,
James

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-09-07 01:35

Dear Marina;
Can you please make sure my email contact went through? I have sent two now and from the response perhaps they are not being recieved.
Thank you for your assistance and kindest regards,
James

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-09-07 11:51

Dear James,
I am glad to be helpful. You are asking me for an assistance, but I do not understand what way I could help. Your idea?

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-09-07 14:34

Dear Marina;
I wrote to Lilas two times now and from her last reply she seemed not to have gotten my emails. Is the system here slow, or perhaps she has changed her mind of me?
Thank you.
James

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-09-07 16:17

Dear James,
I cannot know whether Lilas had gotten your messages. I have read some where in the forum about a complaint that messages do not get through some time. Maybe your messages could not get through as well? Maybe. James, you have pointed clearly enough your sympathy and intentions to Lilas. I suppose if she was interested she would be patient trying to establish a connection with you failed by a technical problem. Please, read carefully her last message hear.
With kind regards,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-09-07 16:20

Dear Marina;
Thank you for your guidance and sage advice. I agree with you and must see through the words at the intent of the message. It seems clear now and I will see what may be.
Kindest regards,
James

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.