New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Sharing Netflix with ex-girlfriend

Author: ryker92  ()
Date:   04-17-18 05:42

I’m fresh off the boat in this whole “staying friends with ex” thing and I’m still kind of confused on the specifics. Is it a good idea to still share a Netflix account with my ex-girlfriend? We started sharing an account not so long after we got together. I remember us watching her favorite tv series and Disney classics during weekends. One time we watched this movie about some matchmaking tours or something and made quite a laugh about it.

After our mutual break up, we agreed that it was very practical for us to share one account with two screens and split the bill equally. She sends her share directly to my bank account. We don’t really share profiles because she has her own and I have mine so it’s still like having our own account but not really. Should I go on with this arrangement or should I tell her we can’t do this anymore? What do you guys think?

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.