New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Visiting Davao for the first time. Where to eat?

Author: drew43  ()
Date:   01-25-18 02:49

I’m really excited for next month because I’m joining a romance tour heading to Asia. I joined the Davao leg of the tour because I heard there are a lot of Durian fruit in the city, and I’m interested in trying out new things like that. I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m pretty curious on how it tastes.
Aside from the fruit, I’m also curious about the food in the Philippines in general. I’ve seen a couple of videos online and it seems pretty interesting. I don’t have any dietary restrictions and I’m always game new things to try out. Other than the fact that my stomach can be a little sensitive to oily food, I’m willing to try anything.
So, I need suggestions from you guys where to eat. What are other delicacies I shouldn’t miss? Where do I go? I appreciate any replies.

Reply To This Message

Re: Visiting Davao for the first time. Where to eat?

Author:   ()
Date:   10-31-18 03:40

Hey Drew! Still in Davao? Try to go to Roxas where you can find and try different food here and also for Durian, go to Magsaysay. Just take a taxi. I hope you're enjoying your stay...

Cheers!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.