New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Finaly a normal letter

Author: Andrew  (---.vic.bigpond.net.au)
Date:   07-29-05 08:03

I had given up on replies to these girls because initial letters were all much the same, a little over the top, asking to reply to a private email, something about not having a father and of course the old "my mother is very ill routine" which would appear in about email #3. Even some of the PPL I initiated contact with would just vanish (especially the ones I confided in about my grandmother) So I got kind of bored with this and stuck to just reading the forums and finding other things to do. Then I get an email from a person who actally sounded normal, I mean normal as in this is what I expect to hear from a sane person who I have only just met so I will continue. Her letter -

Hello Andrew !!!

I am glad to receive the letter from you! Do you have the computer?
What to write to you, I should use the Internet cafe here in city.
Here there is only one centre of Access in the Internet.
I want you to to not be the offended fact if I shall not write everyday
because the Internet cafe - very much is not close to me.
But only when I shall have chance, I shall do it because I like to
write letters to you, and I see that you small interested in me also.
I shall try to continue to inform you more me and my life here.
I hope, that you support me in it and will try to inform a little bit
more about your life there and the answer for some of my questions.
I want to tell, how, I have learned the English language.
First I have learned it at school and than in professional liceum - so
I think, that I know it not so bad.
And orally also - all friends speak, that I speak the English language
very much, but I think, that they to flatter me slightly.
But I have small problems with a spelling.
And sometimes I use the translator.

All good
Oksana

Sharing my thoughts -
Andrew :)

Reply To This Message

Re: Finaly a normal letter

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-29-05 10:00

Andrew,now is the time to think of some personal ( not intimate ) questions--and to find out if you have gotten a canned letter. If you ask very definitive questions,and get back a very nice letter saying thank you, you seem very pleasant to me--but not answering--then this is another canned letter. Make certain to ask maybe 3 very pertinent questions about her family ( such as names,occupations,if they live together does she have siblings,etc.) ask for her birthdate and sign of the zodiac ( most women love that ) I will be rooting for you--I hope she is the "real deal" Canned letters are appropriate for the first 2 or 3 letters-this is only an introductory phase. I should make a canned letter to save time,but never have. It may be a good idea to make a Russian canned letter for your own introductory--that way she cannot say that she had to have it translated. Good luck and best wishes!!! Blaine

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-29-05 10:41

Thanks Blaine, she says her English is good so I hope no excuses for a poor response. I will take your advice ;)

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   07-29-05 17:48

Yes Andrew - it is sometimes more satisfying to get a 2-3 line letter from a girl which answers directly your questions. These letters mean more to me than the longer letters, which you never know are canned.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-29-05 18:03

Very true James
I actually just got another letter half hour ago, short again but pleasant, informative and apologetic (for not writing more), I even got another picture but totally different and not one of a series. Seems she has many PPL to write to on her quick visit to the cafe and I get a small percentage of her time. Dont blame her for being popular as she's a real cutie and seems genuine ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.4.---)
Date:   07-29-05 22:42

Poor Andrew. If this is the most normal letter that you have got till now then I can’t even imagine those ones who were not normal :-).

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-30-05 08:49

They are not really that bad Zhanna, It was anoying at first as this is my first and only meeting site but I am getting used to the PPL here. Thanks for your concern :-x

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.