New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Looking across the pond..

Author: Dalton West  (---.mb-cres.charterpipeline.net)
Date:   06-22-05 06:28

I am a American male looking to meet somone abroad, What is the best way to atract a mate? Dalton

Reply To This Message

Re: Looking across the pond..

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   06-25-05 06:00

start looking for girls to email with - need to decide which country first, and then start emailing. You also need to choose dating sites which cater for the country that you are interested in. For example, this site primarily focuses on girls from Ukraine and Russia, and it is impossible for girls to get tourist visa from these countries to USA, Western Europe though yes, but not USA.

I was in Kiev, Ukraine last week but not to meet girls, just to attend intensive language school.

Also, if you decide to meet a foreign girl, you need to check that she speaks english, its very important, makes things alot easier.

There are websites for girls from Eastern Europe, S Africa, Asia or South America, so you must choose which countries you are interested in, and go from there.

Best of luck with your search :)

Reply To This Message

Re: Looking across the pond..

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   06-25-05 08:15

Dalton,if it is "abroad" you are looking for,then remember there are many different countries,cultures,customs,and rules of immigration and travel to and from. Write to many women. I do not think that 400 women are too many even to find the right one. You may wish to research the countries--you probably have geographical and climactic preferences. Don`t depend on one source of information--go to many different sites,and especially read the forums. Most of what you want to know is there-including info on marriages and pre-nuptual agreements,laws which concern immigration of a child, naturalization and citizenship processes,visa laws. You can even search for American companies in FSU which will hire you ( often professional jobs--but not always)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.