Новая тема  |  Наверх  |  Перейти к теме  |  Поиск   Новая тема  |  Старая тема 
 Women, please let me know your advice!

профайл
Автор: Tim (---.dsl.pltn13.sbcglobal.net)
Дата:   27-03-12 23:42

I have been the target of a slander campaign by my ex-wife and her friend Larisa. They are posting many lies about me and I do not know what to do. What would you advise as the best way to handle this type of situation when my ex-wife is being evil and I am trying to get on with my life (and to find a true love, marry and start a strong family)?

Sorry that my Russian is very fundamental and that I cannot write this in Russian without using a translator.

Ответить на это сообщение

Re: Women, please let me know your advice!

профайл
Автор: Larissa (178.216.166.---)
Дата:   29-03-12 16:46

Dear Mr Tim Quey,

This is the last message for you here (as I am working and I do not have any resource to spend my time in no van just posting everywhere as you do). My aim was to keep ladies from Russia informed about you as a person and etc. I am not going to discuss your penis size or your sexual life with your ex-wife here or whatever and wherever as you do. And I am not going to keep the “the whole world’ as you said here to be informed of anything” to get any abusive information about your private life and etc. But thank you for giving us more evidences of you as a person/man or whomever. Please, note that any public accusation one person about his guiltiness in one’s person’s death (as you said about your mom’s death) and about anyone’s private life (as your did) and accusing of forgery any documents!!! is to be protected by the Russian, European and even US law. So we will work on it. I recommend you to spend less time here, work at least as you had been still working as you had reconfirmed to me before and if you pretend to be so ideal person to be a man at least then, you should not ask women here what you should do (как мы говорим в России, «что делать, что делать: снимать штаны и бегать») Is to prove your claims in the court.

профайл
Автор: Alesiya (2.134.84.---)
Дата:   20-06-12 11:18

Tim, You said that this lady, Larisa, told many lie about You, but to tell lie about someont I need a big reason ( I think like this). What do you think why did she make like this? which reason did she have?

профайл
Автор: Tim (---.sip.asm.bellsouth.net)
Дата:   21-06-12 21:04

Alesiya,

Larisa claims to be the divorce lawyer for my ex-wife, but she has been very malicious in trying to cause trouble for me just in order to do so (under Alisa's orders). I have never met her, but think that she is not a lawyer and is either a close friend / classmate of my ex-wife Alisa OR that she may be Alisa herself. In any case, I know that she has told lies about me and seeks to slander me whenever possible. She definitely acts without ethics and very unprofessionally.

I am not seeking to make my ex-marriage open to the world, but I was a victim of fraud (almost all my ex-wife's marriage promises were almost immediately broken) and severe (verbal, emotional, and physical) abuse. However, all this pales to the result of my ex-wife keeping me from having any interaction with our son. I am trying to move on with my life (other than trying to see what might be done to develop a relationship with my son). Now to top all this off, Alisa/Larisa is seeking to smear my name all over the web; all while Alisa has cut off all direct means of communications. Alisa had refused to even let me see the divorce filing and other court documents.

As to why Alisa is doing this (through Larisa), I have strong thoughts about the matter related to Alisa's past behavior and comments. Suffice it to say, Alisa wants to be as hurtful as possible, even though I kept my promises to her, but she has broken just about every one of her promises to me.

Tim

профайл
Автор: Marina (---.extreme.sarkor.uz)
Дата:   22-06-12 03:30

Hello Tim !!!!!
Don't worry Tim!!!!! All will be well!!!!! Life goes on!!!!! ALL WILL BE WELL WITH THEE!!!!! Forget the bad, remember only the good. I wish you good LUCK!!!!! AND A LOT OF HAPPINESS!!!!!

профайл
Автор: Marina (---.extreme.sarkor.uz)
Дата:   22-06-12 03:32

Привет Алеся!!!!! Рада тебя видеть!!!!! Ты самая лучшая подружка!!!!!

профайл
Автор: Inga ()
Дата:   13-02-20 16:17

Need living with two woman
maybe second woman will giving for you happy
if not enought with frist for good condition

Дерево   Новая тема  |  Старая тема 

Тема:

Главная | Мой new-dating | Поиск | Галерея | Форум | Статьи | FAQ | Ссылки | О нас |
Copyright © 2003-2024 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.