New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Real world story

Author: Dale Benson  (---.hsd1.or.comcast.net)
Date:   12-07-07 02:40

Very interesting story from Anders but does not suprise me any about this lady friend he had in Russian .
My self I have to agree with Patric that never fails from women on these sites soon or latter the women are going to ask a man for money !
I also I have been on some interesting dates with Ukraine women and women from Moldova that these women are profession scamers who will clean a mans pocket clean if you don't think clearly and look over the big picture what is happening at the moment on a date with these ladys and never take these ladys for granted because women from Eastern Europe are exstreamly intelligent combined with beauty that can make a man loose his common sence sometimes .

On one trip to meet a women in Odessa I was robed by the women I traveled to meet with her male friend who was a corrupeted Ukraine Police officer , this guy pointed a A/K 74 Krinkov at my head when in my appartmet and told me to give him and Elena all my money or he would shoot me !

So men keep your wits about you and ask right up front when starting to write to one of these women on any internet site just what the women are looking for from you , make sure they don't have relations with marriage agency's or translations services that are always scams .
One other thing if the women shows up with a male friend at the airport to great you , most likely your going to have a serious problem sooner or latter it never fails because I have seen this over and over and heard this same story from other man many times when their meeting turner into a scam and worst day of their life when a man showed up with the women they had planed to meet in Eastern Europe .
I am American but have 2 business's run from Moldova and the United States so I am traveling often to Moldova and vacationing in Ukraine or Romania .

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Real world story  new
Anders 11-30-07 22:10 
 Re: Real world story  new
Patrick 12-01-07 20:13 
Vix 12-02-07 18:21 
Patrick 12-02-07 18:46 
Dale Benson 12-07-07 02:40 
Vix 12-14-07 01:54 
Anders 12-17-07 23:21 
Vix 12-18-07 00:01 
Anders 12-18-07 00:13 
Vix 12-18-07 19:47 
Irina 12-19-07 23:19 
Vix 12-20-07 04:39 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.