New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 MANY QUESTIONS NOT ANSWERED

Author: PIERRE  (---.cpe.net.cable.rogers.com)
Date:   01-23-05 07:16

I HAVE HAD MUCH CORRESPONDANCE WITH A LADY TO DATE. BUT MANY DIRECT, SIMPLE STRUCTURED QUESTIONS HAVE NOT BEEN ANSWERED.QUESTION IS, IS THERE THAT MUCH LOST IN TRANSLATION OR
DOES THIS NOT SOUND REAL. HER LETTERS HAVE BECOME MOST SERIOUS TO ME ,BUT DON'TY CONTAIN ANY ANSWERS .ANY COMMENTS

Reply To This Message

Re: MANY QUESTIONS NOT ANSWERED

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   01-23-05 09:04

Phrases can look silly but everything is understandable. Draw a conclusion.

Reply To This Message

Author: Galya  (---.104.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   04-08-05 16:34

I think if woman is interested to develope relationships, she will try to be attentive to your questions, Pierre. Here is only one way to know one another online - to answer honesty to questions, but conversation should also be pleasant, but not only consists questions and answers...

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-11-05 06:01

Pierre--if she does not understand you because she has little or no english--she will say so. One thing I have found to be true of most FSU women is that they are very direct. When you ask a simple question of her such as when is her birthday,and she does not respond-even to say she does not understand--consider this a yellow flag of warning

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   04-24-05 22:46

Why don't you ask if she has phone or access to phone, and speak to her in person? Then ask your questions.

Also, send her a very short letter asking specific questions. Its a tough one because if she has not asked you for money then where there is the harm in continuing to correspond with her.

The issue which you raise is a good one, because i have had same problem on this website when i correspond with 1 woman, and i asked her by email why dont you answer any of my questions? I receievd several very long emails and she talked about her day and she asked me loads of questions. After i sent her an email asking why dont you answer my questions i never heard from her again.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-25-05 00:08

James--these are more then likely "canned" letters which are a file that is sent to different men. It is understandable for an introduction,but not for an ongoing communication. When confronted,they realize the gig is up,and move on. Some ladies who use outlook express or the "bat" mailer can send so many duplicated canned letters that they will actually forget they have sent you the letter,and send you the same letter twice!! One of them sent the same letter to me 3 times!! Remember guys,there are many different sites out there. Explore many of them--not just one. You should beware of free sites,but there are also good women in them too. Be persistent,and be patient. I have been doing this now for about 6 years,and in 6 years time have written to hundreds of women. Of these- I have spoken to 5, and maybe 3 have been really sincere. It is ironic that the one I am talking to now I found on an infamous dating site. She not only is direct,she talks about her work,asks me many questions and responds to my every question. She also sends me pictures of her family and hometown,and her daughter is sending me drawings that she made in my honor. Little niceties like this make a whole world of difference!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   04-25-05 04:57

I agree - try out many different sites. I have found a good one which is seldom used by women and men alike (i wont give out this web co on here - have to email me), and people on it have been sincere and real. And yes i have met someone from this site, and will be meeting others soon.

Reply To This Message

Author: Emmy  (---.pp.htv.fi)
Date:   06-03-05 12:43

hi james,

please email this site to me, where you have found honest and good people...i sure would like to know.

emmy

Reply To This Message

Date:   06-04-05 03:11

i went to www.trueloves.com - very good site. On popular sites i suppose www.match.com is still very good as i have loads of friends that have met from this site.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.