New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Scamm Hunting ?

Author: Thorsten  (192.85.110.---)
Date:   04-20-05 08:49

Male-Scammers, Femals-Scammers...

Sometimes i wonder why this pages still is called a dating page instead of a "scamm-hunter-page"...

I read more topics about SCAMMERs than about people looking for the love of their life..

I think there are many scammers out there... somewhere... but if you use your brain (as a man thats sometimes not SOOO easy *smile*), nobody should have real problems to be aware of those people.

And if a man got in contact with a "woman" how wants money after some mails, are you really sure that this person is FEMALE and not MALE ?

Reply To This Message

Re: Scamm Hunting ?

Author: James  (---.dsl.tulsok.swbell.net)
Date:   04-26-05 06:34

On this site there are loads of scammers. Go to anti-scam.org site for list of real agencies with real girls. I am emailing with girls from a respected site, not this one. Too many scammers on here !!!! Scam hunting on this site is easy just do a search 18-80 female, and u will find loads.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lolla  (---.catv.ext.ru)
Date:   05-02-05 21:59

James wrote:

> Scam hunting on this site is easy just do
> a search 18-80 female, and u will find loads.

and what about a male scammers here... for example what about the photo in your profile, is it really yours?

Reply To This Message

Author: Clemenza  (---.orexovo.net)
Date:   05-02-05 22:01

Do you know, guys that these antiscam sites take money from dating sites owners for post them in theirlists of "honest" sites? I know for it for sure.

By the way, many of them promote services that are ILLEGAL in Russia!

Money-money...

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-03-05 05:48

Lolla

Yes it is a real picture and yes it is a very recent picture !!!!!! The vast majority of western men on this site are looking for real love and marriage, but we have to weed out all the scammers first and there are plenty around. Its something i dont like doing, since i know that in reality there are few scammers, but on these internet sites there are loads. Heartafire agency in Odessa (scam agency where owner has pics of 32 girls) has been posting her girls pics on this site. There are also 6-7 Lugansk agencies that have been posting their girls pics on this site, and so you get email from girl which is from agency, and they want you to sign up for that agency and pay loads of money to agency where girl does not exist.

On the plus side there are some genuine girls on this site and i confess iwas very happy to see one girl from kiev post her profile on here this week because i spoke on phone with her briefly last year, so i know she is real.

Plus, alot of men are not looking for women that are 18 yrs old, if man is 40-50. Most of us men feel very uncomfortable if there is very big age gap. I myself could not be with girl age 18-22. Its too young, and yes i have been asked out in USA by girl that was 19, and i said no because she was too young for me.

If you want Lolla i can send you loads of pics of me to prove that i am genuine.

Thank You

James

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   05-04-05 12:00

Dear James. It seams me you went crazy for thoughts about scammers-
you have written too much about scammers. Are you not tired from this
yet? How I understood, reading your messages and profile you was not
one year in Internet and I consider you with your expirense could learn from the first
letter of the woman had sent you the letter, is she scammer or no.
What do you do on this site-looking for a good woman or
hunting for scammers? I know enough bad men on this site and other
sites, but I am pity my time to spend for talking about them. I
believe the world has the most good and honest people.

Best regards,
Nadya

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   05-05-05 06:31

Greetings. I have come to dislike this particular word because although I consider it reprehensible behavior, it is also sadly pathetic. It hurts me to think of how many men who were really serious about a woman-like I was, and paid the price with an ugly experience. But I must also dismiss this, because I don`t have or want the time to think about it. Men! Learn ,ask questions ,figure it out if she is real or if she is insincere. If not--time to move on fellas,and put this ugliness away from you. Discover her,relate with her ,or just move on. Don`t carry bitterness in your heart.

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-19-05 06:27

32131 Valya the Odessa scammer is back on this site again !

When will this agency owner give up putting girls pics online (not you Natalie :) ) i am referring to the Odessa agency. :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Natalia  (---.34.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   05-19-05 23:45

Thanks for your help again. You seem to know them all in the face, it's helpful for us. She's been using different photo and address. This ad has been removed off the site.
Many thanks again!

Reply To This Message

Author: Emmy  (---.pp.htv.fi)
Date:   06-03-05 12:22

are there men in here that scam???? how low......

i have not had experience, but women please tell me about if you have had these experiences.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.