New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Is it true families in Russia have no telephones in thier houses???

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.jed.isu.net.sa)
Date:   01-02-06 17:55

I wonder when you ask your girl to give you her telephone number in Russia , she says i have no mobile nor home telephone.
Is this true ???

Reply To This Message

Re: Is it true families in Russia have no telephones in thier houses???

Author: Liliya  (195.158.19.---)
Date:   01-02-06 21:10

yes, this could be, it is no surprise

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   01-02-06 21:40

Congratulations to you,Liliya!! I am so happy for you. I send the very best wishes for your continuing good relations!! Okay,now to address the Tiger----we live in the 21st century now,so even if there are few phones in Russia,if a person is truly sincere,they will find a public phone. How could they NOT do this if they are truly and sincerely attracted and desiring another person? I would like to know the opinion of the forum about how important it is to hear the sound of the other person`s voice!! I believe it is a step in the growth of intimacy between 2 people,and am not certain how relations can be without it.

Reply To This Message

Author: CharmingTiger  (---.onspeed.com)
Date:   01-02-06 23:53

Thanks Blaine and Liliya for your comments and your answer. To make it clearer we want to meet in some country and get married and she asked for the ticket price and sent me her full name and home address. I have no objection to this of course I am willing to send her all her needs. I asked her any telephone number but she said, that she has no mobile nor home telephone and she asked me my mobile number to call me from public telephone.
This is the situation.
Thanks again to you all.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   01-07-06 18:29

Tiger,
Even if a girl has a phone, it can be very difficult to talk to her whenever you want because of the phone system network. I have to try about 10 times to get even one phone call to go through from the US . So it can be
be difficult, but you have to keep trying it seems. Maybe from your country it is better. It is always nice to hear the voice and connect with the letters I would agree.
It amazes me how that it is so expensive to live in Ukraine, but yet the salaries are so small. I think that items and rent in Kiev is more expensive than the US in some ways. So how this is done is still a mystery to me.

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-07-06 18:41

What gets me is that electronic items--like an Ipod,are similiarly priced as in America. I thought that products and purchases would be the same as in southern Mexico,but you are right,James--low wage and expensive--like a Mexican/US border town. I think that people there must eat more rice,and not splurge -spend like Americans do.

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.monk.dialup.sm.chereda.net)
Date:   02-08-06 11:30

I don't believe that this girl hasn't any phone...I am sorry.

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim  (---.97.255.206.cable.vcks.cablelynx.com)
Date:   02-11-06 12:08

I am wondering why they dont just download a program like Teamspeak.org where you can talk all you want for free. also its a free download. I play games with this utility and talk to friends all over the world. We fly in a combat flight simulation (dog fight) and talk on ts it is voice activated and is great. or the ip phone. there are many ways they could communicate. also russia is not so backwords you can connect to a live cam on top of there buildings. I have found some at intersections. make her go to that intersection at a specific time..lol . make her hold up a sign saying I love you (whatever name). just to make sure you havent been talking to boris with umpteen hundred pictures of women. I can just see this fat cigar smoking russian sending us these beautiful pictures and we send this idiot our money.

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (---.monk.dialup.sm.chereda.net)
Date:   02-13-06 16:05

Some people has not computer and internet at home, it is true. But if a girl finds way to put her profile or to send e-mail to somebody she can find way to solve phone-problem too. I think so.

Reply To This Message

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   02-13-06 17:05

Guys,if your girl wrote you she didn't have phone, I can tell you that doesn't mean she is a scamer or dishonest one. There are many people without phone in my country. Only professional daters have all, without any problems. Study to believe, learning your a bad experience. Don't suspect every girl that she is dishonest.

Reply To This Message

Author: Smiling  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   02-13-06 17:11

I think this topic about phone doesn't care to disscass one, only if you want to pay attention on yourself and your profile.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-13-06 17:16

If a man communicates with you,and the relations are going well,would you not want to hear his voice? I understand that not everybody has a telephone,but after months of writing,I have to believe that the desire to speak to each other would prompt her to find the phone, and have the man call her at the number where she calls from. I may be wrong,because possibly she is in such a small town that it is still impossible to find a phone?

Reply To This Message

Author: Olga  (---.area4.il.chicago.comcast.net)
Date:   03-12-06 01:38

If the man does not give real phone. It is correct?

Calls from different mobile phones. But to call him it is impossible, because the card is extended right after a bell. What is it? It is the insurance or fraud is simple.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.range81-154.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   03-12-06 02:05

forget this man ... no need waste time on him...
good luck

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.