New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 country music

Author: James  (---.ks.ks.cox.net)
Date:   02-26-06 07:40

I love to listen to country music , but I also like the techno music from Ukraine/Russia .
So what are some opinions of different types of music and entertainment.
If you like country music.. raise your hand .

Reply To This Message

Re: country music

Author: Kate  (---.cst-invest.dp.ua)
Date:   02-26-06 23:00

I hate country music

Reply To This Message

Author: Andy  (---.63-199-68.atginternet.com)
Date:   02-27-06 07:02

now Kate, we know the problem with you coming to Bakersfield (da)

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   02-27-06 07:25

Listening to my Bakersfield Buck Owens now. I like older country music,and especially artists who sing without an accent. I am sure there is much of this music that even young Americans have not heard. Now that Johnny Cash is gone,young people are noticing him for the first time because of the movie about him. I love country guitar pickers,especially Chet Atkins when he does songs like " Take 5" ( old jazz song! ) or "Mr.Sandman" ( another very old song). Also the voices of men like Merle Haggard,Johnny Horton,Hank Williams,Sr,Eddy Arnold. I have always been in love with Dusty Springfield,but she is more English Pop than country. There are the country balladeers which are fewer by the day-men like Marty Robbins,and some of these old songs are precious and eternal ( Streets of Laredo or El Paso ) I listen to a lot of classical guitar by artists such as Julian Bream,Andres Segovia,Christopher Parkening,and John Williams. I love their guitar versions of Mozart,Bach,Albeniz,and other great men. You can play any version of "Claire de Lune" and I will be happy.

Reply To This Message

Date:   02-27-06 07:25

It is okay,Kate--you would probably hate Bakersfield too!

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ks.ks.cox.net)
Date:   02-27-06 09:14

Cmon Kate.. how much of it have you listened to? I'm sure that later you will be a big fan. There is a song called the walking the streets of Bakersfield. by Dwight Yoakam. I like the way he sings it.

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   03-01-06 22:22

I hate to admit it but I'm on the side of that truck driving Kate, oops, correction, I forgot about John Cash and the men in black, not to mention the tune 'boy named Sue'

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-09-06 00:22

James; What I think we need is a music appreciation playlist for some of the unfaithfull. - When it comes to a sad song. - Nothin sez it like country.
Convince Kate to listen to the chioces and have her later respond and be honest whether she misted up while listening.

There's alot of tough chioces, but for my single toss into the ring, I think I'd have to go with :

Collin Raye's version of "Love Me" - Ewing/Barnes

Your turn to come up with one sad or sadder. - I'd rate this a two tissue tract, although Paul might need a whole box. See what you can come up with.

Syn. YFN Viking

Reply To This Message

Author: Lorentz  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   03-26-06 06:05

Ladies and gentlemen, a moment of silence please. Today, Country Music lost one of it's Legends. Mr. Buck Owens, age 76, best known as the "pickin 'N grinn'in" host of all time American favorite television show "He Haw" passed on to the Grand Ole Opry in the sky at his home in BAKERSFIELD California. Hearafter it is bound to be a bit livelier in the hereafter.

Do you think that Kate will want to attend the services in Bakerspatch??

Viking.

Reply To This Message

Date:   03-30-06 11:43

Come on,Kate!! We all know you are hiding in the closet listening to old George Jones and Tammy Wynette duets!! Something about an old cow whose milk has gone dry I think!!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.