New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 My first day with New-Dating

Author: enpv1  (---.dyn.optonline.net)
Date:   12-05-04 11:26

My first day with New-Dating I had received a letter from a scammer. She was a lovely woman so I thought. Within a few days I noticed she was trying to scam so I turned her information over to New-Dating. Within the hour New-Dating had removed her profile from there system. I commend New-Dating on there fast action. I think scammers make all men a little leary of looking for a foreign wife. If a woman is asking for money in a short time of knowing her be leary and suspect she is trying to scam you. There are to many nice woman to let the bad ones ruin finding your dream wife.

Reply To This Message

Re: My first day with New-Dating

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   12-08-04 08:01

Only with our help administration of site New-Dating can detete profile a scammers.

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-12-07 13:55

It states here that the administration has the ability to delete known scammers. Is this not being done or are they unwilling to notify other paid members of these people?

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (---.soborka.net)
Date:   12-21-07 14:37

I think it was posted by administration lol

Reply To This Message

Author: michael  (---.cmdnnj.east.verizon.net)
Date:   12-23-07 05:00

This site is a rip-off!Save your money.When you send your e-mail,this site has someone answering for the girls.You have to pay alot of money to even get started with anyone ,then they tell you that there not interested.Sites like these make lots of money on honest people.M.d.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range86-140.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-23-07 17:06

Dear men, WEB site without scammers www.plentyoffish.com This site is fully free, Nobody living in countries of the former Sovjet Union can't get registration there. I know it exactly. There is a good interesting forum there.

Reply To This Message

Author: Sveta  (---.range86-140.btcentralplus.com)
Date:   12-23-07 17:10

Another good fully free WEB site www.person.com I hope you have brains to understand who is who on this site.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.