New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Fake Pictures

Author: Daniel  (201.195.3.---)
Date:   05-19-07 23:35

Hello everybody !!

I have been writing to a girl for some time on this site. So far, she never asked me for money so I said to myself, "ok it is fine by now, let's see what happend"

However, there is a problem: she is SO BEAUTIFUL that makes you thing: Is she real or not?.

Well, I just discovered some minutes ago that "she" or "he" is using pictures of a not very famous latin american model.

Yes I know.... There was a SMALL chance that someone like her was real but it is also true that is very sad to discover something like it.

On the bottom of my heart, I was expecting something fake, sad or weird like that because it was to good to be true. (you know what I mean)

I will write her one last mail to give her a chance to explain herself and then I will tell you who she is, so you can be awared of it.

But I still believe that there are many good people on this site with good intentions, too. I am writing to some girls that are very nice, and we are becoming good friends. So guys and girls, don't loose your hopes, ok?

Best

Daniel

Reply To This Message

Re: Fake Pictures

Author: Blackcat Diver  (195.10.1.---)
Date:   05-20-07 12:32

Daniel,

In my experience the same girl can appear on several sites with different names and profiles. I started to ask girls to take pictures outside there home, near a famous landmark etc nine times out of ten the correspondance stopped because they knew I suspected them.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marina  (---.pppoe.mtu-net.ru)
Date:   05-20-07 20:40

Hello, Daniel,

It is sad to hear another "story" ...By the way, have you liked only her appierance or her letters too? If she has not asked you for money...I think, maybe some girls, whose self-estime is not very high, write hear using photos of others, more beautiful (according to their opinion) ladies in hope that they could make friends and then....maybe...they will be accepted because of their soul values and personalities...
What do you think of that?
With best regurds,
Marina.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lidiia  (---.lv.ukrtel.net)
Date:   05-21-07 07:23

I know a woman which has a writing for amusement: she is married, has two kids but needs communication.

She has a great fantasy and often share her impressions...

Don't be afraid of her on this site! She doesn't speak English. It's just an example!

Reply To This Message

Author: Daniel  (---.ucr.ac.cr)
Date:   05-21-07 16:44

Hello everybody !

Thank you all for your comments, specially to Blackcat Diver. Your advice is very very useful. I will do it like that.

I believe that honesty is one of the most important things on these sites, specially if you are looking for your soulmate.

It is ok to use a nick and don't reveal to much personal info, but I don't believe that to use fake pictures is right or correct.

Well, as I promise this is the girl:

Nick: Tasha
id: 68729
mail: honey531@rambler.ru
profile: http://www.new-dating.com/profile.php?id=68729

She is using pictures of a latin american model named: Norkys Batista, you may find a lot of pictures of this model using Yahoo or Google.

Best

Daniel

Reply To This Message

Author: Olesya  (---.NNovgorod.dial.rol.ru)
Date:   05-21-07 20:27

Daniel, you're absolutely right... It was interesting for me and I have found a lot of pictures of this model. That picture in Tasha's profile is really of Norkys Batista. I'm surprised at Tasha's action. :(((

Reply To This Message

Author: Olesya  (---.NNovgorod.dial.rol.ru)
Date:   05-21-07 20:29

Daniel, did you ask Tasha about her reasons for doing this?

Reply To This Message

Author: Jenny  (195.5.125.---)
Date:   06-12-07 21:27

:) interesting - what is her real face :)

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.