New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What do you like to do on the weekends?

Author: Vix  (---.vc.ukrtel.net)
Date:   01-26-08 16:14

Hi, guys;)
It's another gray winter weekend, and I'm staying home, reading the book about Elvis, I hope he's still alive somewhere.
Every weekend is a busy time for me - doing my laundry, cleaning the carpet, ironing, etc.
On Saturday I usually relax at home, or visit my sister.
On Sunday I like to go shopping or go out for a nice long walk in the park?
And you?

Reply To This Message

Re: What do you like to do on the weekends?

Author: Steve  (---.hsd1.pa.comcast.net)
Date:   01-26-08 22:24

Vix,
Don't you know that Elvis was an alien, he was in Men in Black (the movie) only kidding. My weekends are relaxing, I do alot of reading and usually do my food shopping. I hve nothing todo this saturday night so I'll just watch some TV
Hope you have a good one

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-27-08 01:01

Sure, thanks, Steve.
What's on TV?
And what do you like to read?
xxxxxx

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-27-08 03:18

Right now it's Batman Begins, like the early years of Batman, just started watching, some dirtball just killed his parents. What kind of shows do you have?

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-27-08 03:27

just read your profile, hope your leg feels better. Where did you live in the US? I read alot of history, used to teach History when I got out of school, many years ago, right now reading book called the Warlords, about WWII Stalin, Hitler, Rooselvelt and Chuchhill and the mind games they played with each other before the war started

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-27-08 17:11

Hi, Steve;)
Just finished reading about all the famous sexual adventures of John F Kennedy, he's still my favorite President, no matter, what... You look like him a little bit, the same complexion/features...
Now I'm watching the Holy Grail story on Discovery Civilization.
I love reading all those historical novels on all the conspiration theories, the Marshall's Plan, Illuminati, Area 51, etc.
I have studied in Fla... Btw, I love to go to the area of the notorious Werewolf, Hitler's underground residence, I can send you some pics.
Have fun and stay warm, the bluebell will bloom soon, and the groundhog will come out;)
xoxo

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-28-08 02:35

I just read about that bunker residence in the Warlords, kind of headquarters for the western front before he turned on Russia. So you were there, cool, yeah I'd love to see them, I'll send my e-mail address to your peronal page
Steve

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.