New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 The spring - is time to love!

Author: Tonya  (89.236.228.---)
Date:   03-03-07 12:19

The spring makes the first steps. The nature after a winter dream wakes up. The snow thaws, birds from the warm countries come back, on branches there are large kidneys. There are first snowdrops. As as the life wakes up.
At people the mood raises. It would be desirable to give smiles and to make people happy. Light feelings wake up. Because the spring is time of love.
Love - the finest feeling! The Love forces heart knock more quickly, warms him, fills with feeling which is to be divided with favourite. The love makes people happy. Happiness all and LOVE.............!!!

Reply To This Message

Re: The spring - is time to love!

Author: James  (---.dsl.milwwi.ameritech.net)
Date:   12-15-07 16:23

I think Tonya if the time is right and two people are honest and true, any time is a good time for love. But you must search deep in your heart to find what you know and understand real love to be. It is not in a house, a car or a shopping centre. It is deep in your heart and your mind. What are you willing to bring and give to someone you love. ALL people, man and woman.

Reply To This Message

Author: Vix  (194.24.162.---)
Date:   12-15-07 16:40

Very poor translating software...

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-15-07 16:53

Relax. I wrote this message in the spring.
Now your answer, as an overdue snow. At me with feelings everything is all right. Try to find the ..........

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-15-07 16:57

All is relaxed, and as you say, as an overdue snow when all is ready, I too try to find the one to .........................................

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-15-07 16:57

Translation normal. Reaction late. Nine months has passed. For this time to give birth it is already possible. And the man.. Only has ripened. At me does not lay any more...

Viktoriya, ??????????? ???. ? ????????? ????? ? ????. ???????? ?????? ? ?????? ?? ???? ????????. ?? ?????????????? ???????.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-15-07 17:18

????, ???????? ???????, ?? ?????? ????????, ?????????????, ? ?? ???? ??????? ??????? ???????, ??? ???????, ? ??? ??????. ??????? - ??? ? ??????, ? ????? ? ????????.
? ???? ??????? ? ????????????, ? ?????? ?????? ??????? ?? ?????????, ? ? ???? ??? ?? ?? ??? ???????. ??????? ???? ?? ?????? ?????.
? ???????? ???????? ???? ?????? ?????????.
? ????? ????? ? ????? ??????-??????.
????????? !

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-16-07 03:09

Wow, that's quite a mouthful, eh?

;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-16-07 08:04

James, we with Vix girlfriends. Therefore at us is available what to tell each other.

Reply To This Message

Date:   12-16-07 15:02

AT US - everything always is !!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Valeria  (78.26.128.---)
Date:   02-08-08 16:45

I think its best time to do all the best for love!!:) :)

Reply To This Message

Author: pete  (---.bredband.comhem.se)
Date:   02-14-08 22:29

wish you all a happy valentines day.maybe see some of you at the black sea hotel around july all the best pete.

Reply To This Message

Author: Ekaterina  (---.16.pppoe.mari-el.ru)
Date:   05-14-08 19:37

You are right! Translation is awful! It is needed to be improved. But as I see your message...the spring is really amazing time for love...

Reply To This Message

Author: Lino  (---.bo1.albacom.net)
Date:   06-11-08 19:03

I think that the better period to he is consumed by love be... always ; affair see with anyone do itEkaterina wrote:

>

Reply To This Message

Author: Viola  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   06-26-08 07:34

Be careful to spring feelings - psychologists say they are not everlasting because appear under emotions influence.......Statistics are sad - a big per cent of divorces happens as a result of spring love.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.