New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 The American in Ukraine

Author: Viola  (---.pool.ukrtel.net)
Date:   06-26-08 07:21

I apply to Americans who had experience of living in Ukraine. I am eager to know is it difficult for American man to adapt to life in Ukraine, to find a job etc. I love my country and want to live in it, so my friend from America decided to come over. What difficulties may we meet?

Reply To This Message

Re: The American in Ukraine

Author: Viola  (82.207.46.---)
Date:   07-04-08 07:15

I see nobody can help me there.
Goodbye, people!!!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: DAVE isbell  (---.hsd1.la.comcast.net)
Date:   02-14-09 16:57

viola if you really want that man you better marry and come to usa because he will definetely no be able to take it if he is a good man. it is just like daylight and dark coming from america to ukraine. if he comes he will get completely depressed and finally just leave or become an alcholoic and you will be trying to support him like most ukraine men do. you can make the transition to america 100 times easier than he can to ukraine.
dave isbell

Reply To This Message

Author: Perry  (---.dial.sasknet.sk.ca)
Date:   02-17-09 14:33

It would be impossible for someone from north america to live in the ukraine.I have been there 2 times.Seen life in a city and in village.
City one can not go outside after dark and village one would die from boredom.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.