New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Women's view on dating

Author: Vlad  (---.160.133.189.ldc.net)
Date:   08-26-03 07:44

Hey, Dear Ladies, if you know what true love is - share your experience! You know, we, men sometimes need some hints to act the way a woman can expect, so would you help us? ;-)

Reply To This Message

Re: Women's view on dating

Author: SvetaS23  (---.160.133.189.ldc.net)
Date:   08-26-03 07:50

We all seek for relations close to ideal image, but the ideal man or woman is someone who knows who they are, good and bad. That may sound easy but it's not. If you can look at your personality and say these are my flaws, these are the ones I can change, can't change, don't want to change. Then your a real person and ideal in my eyes.

Reply To This Message

Author: Yulia  (---.160.133.189.ldc.net)
Date:   08-26-03 07:54

I'd date a man which is responsible, self-confident, composed, reliable, fun-loving, responsive,
loves his wife more than beer and his sofa ;-), but also likes relaxation with his wife and beer on the sofa... I'd not compete for beer with him I don't like it ;-)
Honest and faithful is very important too in my eyes!

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   08-26-03 08:23

Dorogaya Sveta,
Do you work for the website or are you a member the same as I? First of all your English is great, and secondly your psychology is also. The willingness to change is the most important ingredient in a successful relationship, because "being in love" means wanting the best for the other partner, even at the cost of something to one's self. It may be hard to change, but if a guy's wife doesn't inspire him to change, his kids certainly will, and he won't like it a bit
Julia talks about sitting on the couch with a couch potato, but are there two worse smells than stale beer and cigarettes? And they seem to go together. Most women in the USA have given up smoking and demand that the men do the same. Europe in general smokes like a chimney.
Can you imagine most of bars now prohibit smoking, so you make your choice, a beer at the bar or a cigarette on the sidewalk.

Reply To This Message

Author: Light  (---.DNVTCO56.covad.net)
Date:   09-04-03 00:13

True love??? Very interesting and as far eternal question! As for me, it`s a feeling which making you do something crazy when you are inlove...There are no such a thing like "I love this man because...or reason is..." If you really love somebody, you love this person because of him or her, no matter what! Only two hearts can sing with all the joy life brings, inspiring hope in the soul's depths, scaling mountains never climbed yet, flying beyond the star's reach and discovering beauty in the light of each,
seeking rainbows beyond the pall.
Only two hearts in love, have it all!

????? ?????. ????? ????-??????.
? ?????? ???????? ???????.
? ?????? ????? ? ????? ????,
??? ? ??? ? ?????????? ??????.

??? ?? ?????, ?????? ???? ??????,
???? ?????? ? ? ??????? ????.
?? ? ????? ????? ? ???? ????
????????? ?? ?????, ???????.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (195.161.241.---)
Date:   09-26-03 01:05

The willingness to change really is the most important ingredient in a successful relationship. But if you love, you itself will want to change that in you do not like your loved. And if you love on-persisting - you simply love man (or woman). It is impossible love for something. If you can to say that love for something - already not love, but simple liking. Love that he - He (she - She).

??????? ????, ??? ?????,
?? ??, ??? ?? ???? ?? ?????!

Reply To This Message

Author: Enrique  (---.58.20.107.proxycache.rima-tde.net)
Date:   10-13-03 08:27

hello Light I am Enrique from Spain. The true love exists, but it has many forms. I know the true love exist. I was in love for 7 years with my last exgirlfriend. But I know is very difficult to find and to keep a serious relation throught internet, but I would like to try. Is for that I am looking for.

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-14-03 03:40

Hello! Enrique, your trutth , the true love exists. Big, light, all-embracing. But is not always people ??????? exactly ITS second half. with appearance Internet possible to get acquainted with big amount of the people from different countries. And more chances to find exactly that person, who needs you. Most main - hope and believe. Good luck!!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Robert  (---.190.8.67.cfl.rr.com)
Date:   10-14-03 14:57

Hello, Love, if it is to last must be built upon. It helps when two people have many similarities in their values, are compatible living together, are honest with each other and have respect for one another. Both men and women are very different from each other. Mars and Venus. You have to be able to compromise when you have disagreements. Make a plan for a "cooling off period" maybe a day.For when a major arguement occurs. Then have a plan for you to meet to discuss the problem without a temper and a cool head. Don't make threats,be abusive, or ignore your partner.
Put your self in their shoes and treat them the way you want to be treated. The more both put in- the more you both get out.
Robert

Reply To This Message

Author: Jim Mcgrattan  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   10-18-03 05:39

hi, you all give good advice but true love is different for everyone, we all have our own ideas about it, really if two people are in love then they know what must be done

Reply To This Message

Date:   10-20-03 02:59

Hello!
The Love true was and will be in all timeses. But for each pairs all for the first time. And each person loves so, as before nobody did not love in the world! But so and must be. After all all people different and each person - other universe.

Reply To This Message

Author: Arsen  (195.250.78.---)
Date:   11-20-03 08:46

Hi every one.I'm Arsen from Yerevan, Armenia.What we can feel saying ideal or true love ?I think that ideal man or woman can't be in this life, but we ourself can find that idealism through our love by that way we can see our ideal and our true love. And You know?

May be we are just a person in this world, but for somebody we are the whole world and we can trust and belive the real and ideal love.Every one can love and be lover.

Reply To This Message

Author: Gisbert  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   01-03-04 17:10

John, I light a fag to your health. I don't know why you insult Julia, maybe because she just does not share your views? Intolerance is a typical american attitude, that's why I'll never visit your country. I prefer a land of the free. I know you won't miss me, so let's leave it at that.
(Another one of the european chimneys, but you knew that before.)

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-04-04 06:48

Gisbert:
Einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!
I have nothing against anyone who smokes, having been guilty myself for many years until I was taken to hospital with a bleeding stomach, and my dear father smoked cigars. Also as far as smoking in the pubs one always has the choice of staying out of them.
I certainly meant no offense to Julia, whose views seem to be identical with mine.Viel Gluck!

Reply To This Message

Author: David  (207.191.121.---)
Date:   01-04-04 15:15

Gisbert,
I have just read your contributions to both this thread and the thread on winter-spring relationships. I read your post on winter-spring relations first, and found myself applauding you for taking Light to task on her constant childish, immature and irresponsible insults. Then, you turn around and hurl completely unnecessary and childish insults not only at John, but at his and my country! What does his being American have to do with a single thing he said? And whether you are American, German, Russian, Venezuelan, or any other nationality, I do not believe that John's response to Julia could reasonably be interpreted as insulting of Julia. I'm sure there are some outstanding therapists in both Germany and the USA who could help you gain some healing around your deep-rooted hatred of everything American. I might suggest that those who have low tolerance of other nationalities have picked the wrong website to look for friends, much less potential mates.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   01-05-04 07:14

Gisbert, John, David! The Boys!
No need to quarrel! Let's shall mutually be polite and friend. We all miscellaneouses, with their own ???????? on life. But this does not give us right to offend each other. Take other person such, what he there is. With all his(its) value and defect. The Ideal people no!

Reply To This Message

Author: Light  (---.DNVTCO56.dynamic.covad.net)
Date:   01-07-04 05:44

WOW!!! David, what a nice words about me...So kind of YOU! Thaking tham as a compliment!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.