New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What a girl wants? What a woman needs?

Author: Natalia  (---.160.132.100.ldc.net)
Date:   09-22-03 09:22

As we always try and take into account opinions of our members regarding our site and all the services we offer, some more messages of our women to the Admin made me start this new topic for the Forum.
Our women are mostly very nice, educated and often shy. They shared with us some points which they would like our men pay attention to when they send their letters:

1. Please, start your message addressing to a person by name (if it is mentioned in the ad).
2. Specify what kind of relations you are interested in (long-term, marriage, friendship, pen pal, etc).
3. If your Membership allows, share your personal e-mail address for more convenient correspondence.
4. Post at least one quality picture in the ad, as it is also a very important
for you and those whom you would like to get acquainted with.

By listing the points above I only start this topic, and offer everyone who has additional ideas and thoughts relating introductory messages, put them out here. This should be helpful for all of us.

By the way, I am more than sure that some ladies also send their messages without much personal touch, but I hope they will take into account what has just been said above and improve themselves and their chances too!;-)

Best regards to everyone!
Sincerely, New Dating
Forum Admin Natalia.

Reply To This Message

Re: What a girl wants? What a woman needs?

Author: Jim Mcgrattan  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   10-18-03 05:47

hi natalia, i think if a woman writes to someone in english and her letter appears cold or without much feeling then i think people should understand that she is writing in a language that is foreign to her and sometimes it is difficult to adequately express oneself when doing this.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.