New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 What pastime give you the most big pleasure in your life?

Author: Elena  (---.dp.arna.kz)
Date:   04-28-05 15:30

All we like to make the different things in our lives, but only one of them give to us the most pleasure and satisfaction. If you want you may tell of it here. Don't mean hobby!

Reply To This Message

Re: What pastime give you the most big pleasure in your life?

Author: Elena  (---.12.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   04-28-05 17:47

I love to play piano...just process of playing and listening to music what I play ( most classiacal), enjoying my power on sounds, possibility to play every peace as I feel it, to express my own mood this moment....

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   04-29-05 03:53

I really like what you wrote about "enjoying my power on sounds,possibility to play every piece as I feel it,to express my own mood" This is what I do with my guitar. My favorite chord now is `A`. I think this sound goes deep inside of me and I like to play pieces which are built around this chord. I love to walk in nature--to find a peaceful place with very little noise. I also love to swim-but I love it best in the river-not in the many public pools here. I do not like my eyes to burn from the chemicals. I also love to read,and I just finished Herman Hesse`s Siddhartha. It is the 3rd time I have read this beautiful book,and it always makes me feel good to read this story.

Reply To This Message

Author: Alyona  (---.159.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   05-26-05 13:40

I love to contemplate nature, as you, Blaine…and when I am camping with friends, it’s magical just to sit near open fair at night looking into the fire and gazed up into the nighttime sky…

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-28-05 17:13

Some of the simple pleasures in life are magical,as you said,Alyona. A nice camp fire,a million stars in the sky,the sound of water in a small stream. People become so bored with life that they forget that these activities are free. I love to read a good book too. I wrote of Siddhartha above,but now I have finished the book " To Kill a Mockingbird" . I like a distraction that makes you believe you are in a different place and time.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.201.sitel.com.ua)
Date:   05-30-05 14:09

life itself is wonderful if we are able to notice, to accept these simple pleasures ( as you told Blaine), all what we can easy find around - freshness of morning's parks with blossoming flowers and smell of grass, chirping of birds, rustle of foliage...i feel peaceful joy from this every morning, when I am on my way to work...and to observe starry sky at night , it brings such a calming effect before you'll fall asleep...
people would not become bored if every minute realize that they possess many treasures around them.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.244.---)
Date:   05-30-05 18:31

I thank everyone who have told here about different things giving the pleasure. But I must remind that only one of them give to us the most pleasure and satisfaction. It may be the pleasant conversation with friends, reading books, contemplation in calm loneliness, observation for the nature beauty, cognition of new, hard work that brings the great pleasure, religion, history, family values, poetry, the fine art, music, cooking, watching TV, movies, laugh, internet :), etc, etc...

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-30-05 22:22

It is not fair Elena--I must have more then one favorite!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (212.116.246.---)
Date:   05-30-05 22:40

It's your right, Blaine!:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   05-30-05 22:46

nice to see you online at the same time as me, Elena!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.