New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 My Love Story...

Author: Jeff  (---.customer.sun-tel.net)
Date:   05-30-05 12:13

Hi, I am Jeff.

I've been on a business trip in Ukraine. I had lunch downtime in Odessa in a street cafe. I saw a pretty girl passing by. She was with her companion and I tried to find another Odessa pretty girl through the WEB using my laptop to spend time with.
After some inqueries "dating" Odessa in Google.com I was lead to a nice international agency from Odessa, Ukraine. When I came to their office I wanted only one girl "Zhanna". I think she has Ukrainian, Bulgarian and Turkish blood. Very pretty in the picture but reality was better.

We met, spent 2 pleasant weeks together. Now I have to leave…
This girl has hopes about our getting married, but I have a girlfriend at home. I don’t know how to tell Zhanna the truth. I saw how badly she lives here. I am sorry to abandon this poor nice girl. I feel guilty that I gave her hope.
Strangely enough, this girl is very family-like, gentle and cooked for me. My girlfriend at home never did that. I felt like a sultan of harem with her!
If anyone is interested, visit - it is real dating agency with many girls, not Zhanna only. Maybe you will find someone like her. But do not behave like me! Do not mistreat these wonderful ladies. If you have a girlfriend and trips abroad, you have no right to deceive a submissive, kind girl like Zhanna!

P.S.
I have changed her name, so that nobody could tell her about my story. But she is so pretty that you will guess who it is yourself.
And I hope that she will be happy, that she will find someone. And will not stay in this poor country. I am sure she is worthy of a good, non-drinking husband with a usual salary of $100 (real Ukrainian situation).

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 My Love Story...  
Jeff 05-30-05 12:13 
 Re: My Love Story...  new
Elena 05-30-05 17:41 
tann 05-30-05 20:43 
Ron 05-30-05 21:47 
Blaine 05-30-05 22:46 
Blaine 05-30-05 23:08 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.