New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 ADORE RUSSIAN GIRLS ..................................

Author: mursel  (---.trakyael.com.tr)
Date:   05-31-05 11:31

RUSSIAN GIRLS...
Most of the man just think to make love with a russian girl.TO SAY TO TRUTH They are right.Because Russian girls are really very nice,beatifull and sexy.
I have been Ukraine-Moldova and Russia.
Before my travel I was thinking that never rely russian girls.They cant be honest and loyal.I cant belive them.But I was completly wrong.
I saw their country,culture,tradition,festival nice foods..I met their family.everybody were friendly and hospitable.But I didnt like that All the man drink alcohol too much and everyday and everywhere.

There are lots thing I liked very much.Especially russian music .WONDERFULL...foods DELICIOUS..But the life is very difficult.They like to work but minumum salary about 50 $ maximum maybe 100 $. (not all maybe most people)Clothes very expensive.food and drink a little cheaper.my opinion not enough money.
( And I also know that some girls earn good money..short way and good money.I CONDEMN them.Because everybody thinking that all the russian girls same character.)

Shortly. I ADORE RUSSIAN GIRLS ..................................

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 ADORE RUSSIAN GIRLS ..................................  new
mursel 05-31-05 11:31 
 Re: ADORE RUSSIAN GIRLS ..................................  new
KENNY 06-07-05 15:02 
Richard 06-07-05 17:19 
Blaine 06-07-05 19:10 
James 06-10-05 14:37 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.