New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 ICQ and Messengers

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   07-28-05 09:30

ICQ can be a real interesting way to meet people. The other day a girl from Kishinev IM me. We have had some interesting conversations and
as it turned out, she sent me pictures and emails. She is a past Miss Kishinev winner and sent me those pictures.
Also a German girl that lives in Tel Aviv , Israel sent me an IM one day and we have been chatting and became friends . And we also have chatted on MSN Messenger since then.
I think that it is very different to IM someone than to write in emails. I like this form of communications very much and it seems more real when you are actually seeing the other person type. Also Yahoo Messenger or MSN Messenger allows for a web cam . However most of the internet cafes will not have this form of communications , but albeit it is a good way.
What do the girls think about this type of communications and it is easy to find or purchase a web camera. How real this could be to actually be talking face to face and be a thousand miles away.

Reply To This Message

Re: ICQ and Messengers

Author: Gabriel Magana  (---.dsl.anhm01.pacbell.net)
Date:   07-28-05 09:48

I'm not a girl, but I'll comment anyway :)

Instant messaging through MSN (or the like)is great! IT is very much like talking to someone directly. You get a very good feel for the emotional state of the other person and the conversation flows faster than through emails.

I also think it is a bit more genuine since you can't really proofread and alter what you typed half an hour ago.

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   07-28-05 11:49

I agree with you, it is better than just email.... I have and msn and yahoo messenger and have talk there with all my friends, I like to use my cam because I am sure that such connections can to confirm that I am a real woman. a good thing if somebody with whom I have talk at this time have and use cam also, so I know that there also real person, it is better than looking just a photos and doesn't matter how much any photo from this person you are have... sometime some people put in the profile old photo it is not good and not real, I am sure... and when we are looking at photo we can see only pictures no more, cam could help to see some more.... and I am sure all this things should help to be a bit more keep from any scammers.... :)

and how I know almost all internet-cafe have and all messenger and cam

Reply To This Message

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.4.---)
Date:   07-28-05 22:05

I think it's good for those ones who have unlimited internet access at work. I don't and 1 or maximum 2 hours per day that I am online (usually at night) are not enough. Also there is a time difference. And another thing is that usually you chat with several people and the next day you are not even able to remember all of them. And all these Turkish men! I ignore them, but it takes time to find out that they are from Turkey asthey don't write it sometimes.

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-28-05 23:07

sometimes and 1-2 hours could be better than write just e-mails, with such chat you will better and faster to know each other.... and you can to block your messenger for people which you don't want to see there, add in your messenger just your people...

Reply To This Message

Author: Roy  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   07-29-05 01:13

Is yahoo or any other messenger available in these internet cafes that all these women use?

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-29-05 05:11

each internet cafe have any messenger and anybody can use it, and almost each internet cafe have webcam

Reply To This Message

Author: Andrew  (---.vic.bigpond.net.au)
Date:   07-29-05 07:18

ICQ is great, just like leaving your front door open, you never know who will pop in

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-29-05 07:24

this is one of the main reason why yahoo or msn better, there you can see just people who you will like to see and can use web cam

Reply To This Message

Author: Roy  (---.dip0.t-ipconnect.de)
Date:   07-29-05 23:55

So, if a women from Kazan, Moscow, Krakow, Lugansk say they have no way to use any messenger service or web cam then is this because one women is answering all the letters.? Gee, feeling kinda used...

Reply To This Message

Date:   07-30-05 03:42

Who knows what reason they have to not use this way of dialogue - one of the main reason could be bad english

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.