New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Do you know some other sites with forum?

Author: Zhanna  (195.82.4.---)
Date:   07-30-05 21:02

I know some with chat rooms or instant messages, but not woth a forum like this one.

Reply To This Message

Re: Do you know some other sites with forum?

Author: Gabriel Magana  (---.dsl.anhm01.pacbell.net)
Date:   07-30-05 21:53

http://fiance.com has a forum too...

Don't know of any others though...

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (195.158.19.---)
Date:   07-30-05 21:59

do you mean dating site? just put on yandex or google or another seaching and you will have all information which want... :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-07rh16rt.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   07-31-05 00:16

I wrote a long reply, but my session timed out and my post was blown away. That is really very frustrating. So, I'll post again, but abbreviate.

A list, from best to worst is:

Russian Women Guide
Russian Meeting Place
Lilla Villa
Russian Women Discussion
Russian Women Abroad
Plantet Love

Russian Women Guide (RWG) is by far the largest with over 8,500 members and about 100 - 200 posts each day on every sort of topic. Management is very strict, but it has helped them become number 1. Lilla Villa and Russian Women Abroad (RWA) have the most female posters. If you want to hear Russian women complain, RWA is great. If you want to hear men complain, Planet Love is great. If you want internet addresses, send me a message.

Yet, please note I'm posting here :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Paul  (---.ok.shawcable.net)
Date:   07-31-05 09:03

Lance, if your messages are timing out when you go to send, the best thing to do is to type your message into a program like notepad, then log back in if you timed out, then copy and paste your message from notepad.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   07-31-05 09:21

right click body of letter, select select all, right click again, select copy ( or cut) . go out of,then back into forum to desired topic,right click,select paste. I learned to do that in this forum,believe it or not!! I did not know how to cut and paste before!! Okay Dashenka don`t make fun of me!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.