New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: A few words for TURKEY

Author: Alex  (---.qu.ca.prserv.net)
Date:   01-01-04 16:48

Hi to all from Canada:

Yes, Turkey is indeed a wonderful country.

I should remind you that a western man can also arrange a meeting with the Russian/Ukranian lady with whom he is communicating in Turkey. This is a viable alternative for him to go to Russia or Ukraine to meet her. I know that it may sometimes get compicated to obtain a Russian visa. For Turkey, in most cases, obtaining visa is either not necessary or not a problem. This is true for Western countries as well as for Russia and Ukraine. Another advantage to this kind of meeting is that both parties will be in a "neutral" region since this is not the home country of either party. Accordingly both parties may feel more at ease with each other. Moreover, you can also benefit from the wonderful hotels, beaches, resort areas, profound culture, and good cusine of this wonderful country.

I should specifically thank Faruk for intiating this line of discussion in this forum.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 A few words for TURKEY  new
faruk 07-22-03 16:35 
 Re: A few words for TURKEY  new
Natalia 07-25-03 08:03 
Yulia 07-25-03 11:20 
Alina 12-15-03 16:31 
 Re: A few words for TURKEY  
Alex 01-01-04 16:48 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.