New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Natasha 32857

Author: Lance  (---.boeing.com)
Date:   08-03-05 23:20

All this stuff about scammers is boring. I am, however, finding a large number of them on this site. It's really just annoying, much as a mosquito is. Yet, this time, I'm having a little fun. For every canned letter I get, I reply with a canned letter. In fact, yesterday, I told her/him that she sent me the same canned letter twice, and could she send me the next canned letter, please? A few minutes later, she did!!! Anyway, here's the letter I sent today- exactly as I sent it.

Hello, my dear Natasha!
This is me Yana! How are you today? I am so sorry that i could not write you earlier, i so worried about you and i so terribly missed you!!! I knew how you worried about me all this days, but i really had not opportunity write letter to you. I do not want to tell you about it, but i must be truelly with you. All this days i was in hospital. Oh, how i feel bad all this days because of my illness. I was so bad without you... I have caught a cold in the street (though I put on rather warmly) and I had very high temperature of a body. The doctors worried for me, my parents worried for me too. I needed to pass a rate of intensive treatment. But this treatment costed very expensive for me. If I have not passed this treatment, my health would be threatened still with the large danger. Now I am at home, but under the constant control of the doctors. And now I pay the very large money for medicines which I accept. I am very grateful to mine the mum for that that she(it) has found for me money to pay my treatment. I very strongly worried for you all these days and it was very heavy without you. If you were near to me, it would be much better. Today I feel myself not so well, but I have come in the Internet of cafe to write to you the letter, because I know as strongly you worry for me and miss without me and my letters. I want to ask you about the help. You know, my mum has borrowed(occupied) of money for my treatment, but is speed(faster) (in 2-3 days) I should return all this money back. I asked to wait for them slightly, you see when I to go on work, approximately in one month or more I can give back this money. But people at which my mum took money have told that I need to give back them money in 2-3 days. And now I do not know that to me to do(make). Therefore I want to ask you about the help. I know that for you it too very large money, but I believe and I hope that you can to me help. I need to return 4200 roubles (approximately 140 $). You know, I have nobody more to address behind the help, you are for me the unique(sole) man to which I I very strongly trust also which love. I hope that you will understand me correctly and will help me. You can think that I use you to receive money from you, you very strongly are mistaken. I love you am very strong! You for me are best all over the world. Well, i will finish for now, and will have a rest, ok? I will wait for your letter very soon, my lovely! Miss you so terribly, Your love forever and always, XXXX

Reply To This Message

Re: Natasha 32857

Date:   08-04-05 00:05

Here is her reply:

Hello my road friend Lance!
I am very happy, to accept your letter today, it
is full of warm-heartedness and sympathies to me. I think, that for
that time that we with you are copied we very much pulled together and
between us the feeling has appeared, I think, that we are necessary
each other. I constantly think of you, you have taken a place in my
heart. On work I became a little inattentive also my girlfriends
speak, that I am in love. I was never so is happy. I have absolutely
changed, my girlfriends speak about it and familiar. All this because
of you. I as though fly in heavens. I yesterday thought of our
attitudes and concerning our feelings. I already have so become
attached to you, that I miss every day your letters. I always, think
of you. I can do nothing with myself. I think, that I am in love. Yes
I love you!!! I talked about it to mum, and she speaks, that it is
good, she thinks, that I shall be happy. I have told to mum, that you
the most good person and that I completely trust you. She speaks me,
that I should not be mistaken. She speaks, that we should even closer
study each other. She to love me. And she is simple my native mother.
I think, that you understand me. She wishes us happiness and the big
love. I think, that we should meet, we should see each other, look in
eyes because through the Internet emotions are lost and it is
difficult to understand each other. We became frank with you, and I
think, that you want to learn about my sexual experience. In Russia
all men dream to drag only you in bed, but I do not want it, I to not
want to be given the first comer that it has taken pleasure. It
something from above she gives love to the person to learn happiness
in this life, and men represent her only as sex, I think, that it is
not correct also I hope, that you with me agree. I want to be with the
only thing the man with which I shall feel like loved. I shall give
myself to it completely both a body and soul. We together learn all
depths of pleasure. Our passion will be poured out for limits of love,
and we shall enjoy the friend the friend all life till last moment of
our existence. I feel, what our hearts are beaten in one rhythm, and
you feel it? I wait for your letter, whether it is important for me to
know you share my ideas. Forever yours Natasha.

Reply To This Message

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   08-04-05 01:51

come on Lance,can`t you FEEL the love?

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (---.home.cgocable.net)
Date:   08-04-05 15:33

Oh Lance! Hope you get well soon! ;-)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-04-05 18:57

Thanks, I'm feeling much better today! :) OK, my next letter to dearest Natasha. If she actually sends me money I Promise to share it with everyone here. Really, I do ;)

Hello, my dear Natasha.
How are you, my love? I hope, that as well as at me is excellent! I have for you one very pleasant news! Soon we can will meet! Remember, I wrote what for the sake of the favorite man I can go to his country? So here, for the sake of you, love mine, I have decided to arrive. I was at the girlfriend in company of travels and she has told me that we soon shall meet! You not represent, what feelings now overflow me! Natasha, I very wait for that moment, when I can see you, to embrace.... I have found out all concerning my arrival to you my love. I will need visa and passport. Also I need medical references for visa reception. It will cost 440 dollars for me. I can try to receive visa myself (in that case it would cost 90 dollars), but I would have to go to Moscow to the nearest embassy and live in Moscow for at least 10 days. As I know, I will need about 50-70 dollars per day in Moscow, so it would be much cheaper and convenient for me to make request for visa via local transport company. Also I can make prepayment for airplane tickets and buy ticket for 1300 dollars. After successful arrival I would be able to request a refund for the back way ticket and return about 400-450 dollars. The last important condition - I must have 500 or more dollars in cash or on a credit card as a proof that I'm able to pay for my expenses. As I know this rule is applied only for Russian and other third-party countries' citizens. I don't have to spend the proof money, I must have them only to show their presence at custom-house. My visa would be valid for 6 months and I would be able to prolong it for another six months easily. And if we will decide to marry (I hope we will), I will not have problems with visa anymore. I will need 2240 dollars to arrange my arrival to you and I will be able to return 900-950 dollars. I hope it would not be very expensive for you. I have found out that the easiest and safest way would be send money by Western Union, using my home address. My home address: Russia, republic Mari-el, city Yoshkar-ola, street Lebediba, house 60b, apartment 3. Mine a complete name Ekaterina Strelkova. Your complete name and complete home address is also necessary. It is very important! I'm waiting for your answer. Yours Lance. PS: Natasha, my love, I perfectly understand that it is the very large money. But if you want to see me you should send me in a near future (better by Thursday) even their part for the beginning of registration of the visa. My dear, believe, it for me is very important also I shall wait for your fast reply. I love you, Lance.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-04-05 19:25

she also wrote to me one time,Lance. But when I wrote back,she did not respond. I am sure my words flew way over her head. I wish I had them still. SHe is a known gamer,and a address bar search finds her in many different places. I just seen a photo of her with brown hair,and I think she looks much better as a red haired woman. I hope she sends you the western union--obviously she would not be doing this with a 0% success rate.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-04-05 20:24

I'm sure you're right, I'm sure she does have some success. I really had 3 purposes in posting this. First, is to show newbies what some scam letters look like. Second, was to start an amusing thread. I mean, if you actually READ the letters, they're hilarious. Third, was to let the administrators know they've got one more scammer. That's all. If she/he/it responds, I'll let you know. I fully expect it to end, if and when any of my letters actually get read.

What I would really like to know is if any of the letters I send her, are letters that have come from her own files! That would really be amusing.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-04-05 20:43

Well, today she read my letter, a little anyway. Funny how she didn't ask any questions about my name: Ekaterina Strelkova from Yoshkar-ola. Now, I'm wondering what to write her/him/it...... hmmmmmm

Greetings my dear and loved!
I'm fine, I today went to a cinema, on very interesting film.
I think that at you all well.
My dear I want will tell that it beautifully if we soon shall meet.
I think that my love will be more interesting to arrive to me to you, you
understand I want to you want to arrive to you want to see your family.
My dear I want to tell that I do not understand that you ask me money?
My dear I can not send not what money to you, I am not sure that they to me to
return, yes I do not have in general money, what to you to send.
My dear you can would will send me of 2240 dollars that I to you have arrived,
have bought tickets, have made the visa, and the passport.
My love you what for in general at me ask money?
Well my love I wait for your letter.
Yours Natasha.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-05-05 05:26

My dear, this is so funny! :)))

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.ma.dl.cox.net)
Date:   08-05-05 19:48

There are several cities that are funny about the scammers. In particular Lugansk, Yoshkar Ola, Kazan, and Cheboksary are among them. ON my first trip to Russia , I had corresponded and talked with a girl on the phone from Cheboksary for some time. I was excited to fly to Moscow and meet this wonderful beautiful girl. Well when I got off the plane, I noticed a girl waving. It seems that she said her friend Rina couldn't make it and so she showed up . Well as the story unfolded , this was the girl, not Rina, that actually had been talking to me.. supposed acquaintance and she couldn't come.
Well I was quite upset at first, but then chose not to be and bought her some gifts for her family , and kindly bought ticket back home the next day. But you never know , until you actually meet in person. Actually I was good enough traveler to end up having a great time in Moscow despite that unfortunate happening.
So I actually wonder with you .. what is the percentage of scammers. I think that some like Anastasia has almost none, bc they preview them.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-05-05 22:37

Hello me dear James!
Excuse that so long did not answer.
I did not have such opportunity.

This was start of letter two hours after writing a letter. ha ha.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-06-05 05:38

(making a note in my notebook)

"once they call you only 'dear', forget about them"

Thanks for the tip Lance :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-06-05 05:45

So, I guess the girl that was waving was not as good looking as Rina's pictures, am I right? Otherwise I would be able to forgive her :)

Anyways James, what happened to you was too bad, especially because a trip to Moscow is not like going to Florida... So tell me, how was your second trip to Russia? Please tell me a happy story :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-07rh16rt.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   08-08-05 08:22

James, that happened to me as well. Yes, the girl exisited, yes I got to meet the girl, but no, I had never spoken to her or written to her. I started to wonder after a day or 2 why this girl I was with didn't speak english. I thought she was shy. Turned out, she didn't speak english at all. After hours and hours of phone conversations, how could she not speak english???? After pressing her, via interpreter, it was actually the interpreter who finaly broke down and told me everything - how the agency had written all the letter and whose phone I had been calling for several months.

So, I have not decided how, or if I'll write to Natasha again. If I can find another scammer's letter, one that repeats the request for money, I'll send it to her, just to see what happens.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-08-05 10:02

Lance,have you done a google search on her?

Reply To This Message

Author: Daria  (---.sochitel.ru)
Date:   08-08-05 13:17

oh oh! Is the story with these letters real???

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-08-05 14:48

Are you Natasha? If not, then I would say you have nothing to worry about. If you are Natasha,also known as Daria,then there is some kind of problem here. I do not know a lot about Russian names,but I know that Daria is not the diminutive name for Natasha. I really hope this is a big misunderstanding,because I think Lance is a good guy. Most of us guys have received "canned" letters. These are often used as an introductory letter,and it makes perfect sense when you are responding to many men,not just one or two. Men can use these also,but let`s be reasonable. If you are interested in a man after 2 or 4 letters,then you should be finished with canned letters. Also to ask for money or tell the person you love them is inappropriate. What good mother or father would allow their beloved daughter to go to a far away country to be with a man that she only knew through a couple of canned introductory letters? The second letter posted here is almost a duplicate of letters I have received--with key notes being--mama told me you sounded nice--girls at work know about you---I love you ( after only 1 or 2 letters)--the mention of sex so soon--and of course the disregard or ignorance of the letter they are responding to. It is tragic what has happened here. I am shocked. And I feel that somehow somebody else is involved. It is 4 in the morning here. I seen this letter because I woke up thirsty,and turned on the computer while I was drinking. Then I could not go back to sleep after seeing it. Whoever brought this situation to bear should be very,very happy and proud of themselves. I go to work at 5 this morning,and I know this will be on my mind all day long. I only hope something good comes out of it,or that this misunderstanding is resolved. Take care all-----Blaine

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-09-10rs.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   08-08-05 15:54

No Daria, none of this is real. Unfortunately, it is a complete waste of time. My goal was to post some letters from an obvious scammer so that other people could see what a scammer's letter looks like. Maybe one person will think twice before going to Western Union to send money to a teenager, old man, or babushka with a computer posing as "lovely Natasha."

I'm not on any quest to find scammers, it's not my job. However, this person, let's call him Fat Yuri, was really obvious and I decided to have some fun with it. However, more than anything, it's just annoying. I am serious in my search and writing to Fat Yuri is a just a complete waste of my time.

Fortunately, I've been to the FSU many times and I know that there are kind, decent, beautiful, good women there. Someday I'll find the right one.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-08-05 19:42

Next Installment to My Dearest Natasha:

Hi owner of my heart!
Thank for trust and for care! Today sun brightly shines. But your letter is even brighter! Your words to warm my soul! A thank for love! I very much love you! I to call in the Russian consulate. To me to tell, the visa in Russia can be issued. But for this purpose I should issue the foreign passport. The passport make out in Russian Department. The visa costs not dearly, but the passport costs more dearly. To issue the passport and visa, it is necessary about 290 USA dollars. I can find out, what documents are necessary. But, the regret, is present a problem. I can not independently decide it. My salary 2500 roubles (80 dollars) per one month!. I can not itself pay the passport and visa. I to cry at the night. I can not arrive to you. I to not know, who can help me. I very much want to see you! I want to kiss you! You are necessary to me. I have aunt. She lives Close from Moscow. In this city there is an airport. The aunt works in the airport. She has told, it is possible to buy the ticket with the discount. But for this purpose it is necessary to issue the passport. Tell me, you can help me? I love you and I hope for you! You my prince! You have come and has fascinated me! I love you! We can overcome all difficulties! I to trust in it! I shall find out, what documents it is necessary and as long it is made out! I very much love you and I wait ours for meetings! I shall wait your letter! Your letter - beam of light for me! It is a drink of freedom! It is a song of love! I love you Natasha! Mine lovely! Once again excuse, I not always correctly to answer your questions. I very much to try, but the program of translation sometimes is mistaken also I can not precisely write to you. I to know, America - ground of an opportunity! I want to work in your country and to help you! I love you and I want care of you! Write to me! Lance

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   08-08-05 20:27

I don't belive there is a serious man who belives such letter from the girl. Are there indeed such man in the world?

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-08-05 20:54

Yes, Nadya, there are such men. I have heard from them, both here and other discussion forums on the internet. It is sad, but true. Anyway, I am also trying to have some fun with this thread. You have to admit these letters are pretty crazy :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-08-05 21:32

BLAINE, why should I be Natasha? I want to notice that not all girls are scammers and you have no rights to call every girl who comes to this topic a scammer.

I do not understand what sense does it make to reply these letters. Just to play and for fun? Sorry but it is not wittily.

Lance you are not a little boy so do not waste time.

Wish all of you good luck!

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-08-05 22:04

Daria, I think Blaine was a little confused. The name of the thread, Natasha, is located above your picture. Blaine seems to be a good guy, and I'm sure it was a simple mistake.

As for the thread, it's served it's purpose. I've already received mail confirming that fact. If I have educated at least one person, then the few minutes of my time was worth it.

Yes, Daria, some men Will send thousands of dollars to people they have never met. I say "people" and not "women" because it is not necessarily women who are generating these letters. It could be anyone. The important thing is to understand they exist, and how to recognize them. That's all.

For what it's worth, I also recognize that there are men who are just as bad. In fact, there is a website dedicated to such men. We must all, men and women, use good sense when using the internet as things may not be what they appear to be.

Reply To This Message

Author: Nadya  (---.ukrlink.net.ua)
Date:   08-08-05 22:42

I don't agree with you, Daria. In my opinion, Lanse found the way to educate some part of men to not be silly. And Lance are doing it witty and funny, offending nobody. I concide , this part of men should read Lance to write here and use it to be cheited no longer. It is useful for this part of man. Because Lance know Russian language enough well, he know also Russian people. I am reading all what Lance are writting here(And I have read all different intelligent witty men here, too). Daria, let me tell you, Lance's thouhts here it is not thoughts a litle boy. I think he is a intelligent, well mannered, well-educated man , who knows life.

Best regards,
Nadya

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 00:24

Evidently, Natasha, aka Fat Yuri, is unable to send me any money; however, he would really like it if I could send him some money.

?? ?????? ??? ??????, ??? ?? ? ???? ? ?????!

I've asked him to stop writing to me in English because it's too hard to read. If only I would send him some money, he would run right down to the embassy, order a visa along with an extra larger order of fries, and be on the next plane to see me.

Oh, and on a different note. I received another letter today, a gem. Apparently this girl bought a ticket to Belguim and got dumped before the plane left. She's in Moscow right now and is willing to come see me if I cover the cost of plane fare from Belgium to the US. It's no problem really because she's already got a visa. Unfortunately, the girl doesn't realize that a Schengen visa is different than a US visa. Darn those details!! You see, if it was the same, then I would just run down to Western Union and send that money today!

On a more serious note, the ratio of real women to scam is about 1 in 5 on this site. It is tiring because I put real effort into my communication and I would NOT like to receive any more insincere letters. It's really annoying.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 05:30

well I hate to be wrong,but I guess my private apology to Daria was not enough. She felt that I needed to be rebuked in front of the forum,. I was tired<i have not been sleeping,and I have been working 12--16 hour days. I am so much in pain from work that the bottom of my feet even hurt.I realized my mistake immediately after I wrote it,and wrote to her an apology--which she DID read. I am not going to beg for forgiveness-so be real about what you expect of me. Be woman enough to accept my apology,or come out of your turtle-shell swinging your tongue and bunching up your cute little fists,it is your choice. Your reaction to the topic confused me,but not enough to say sorry for a 3rd time. You were not even gracious enough to acknowledge my apology ,so do not think that I am going to put your star on Hollywood--

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 05:37

Not even a star in the Canadian Walk of Fame? :(

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 08:28

I do not hold a grudge. If Daria has something more to say,it would be good to read it. Wish she was a little more like Darya--she would fry me and I would enjoy it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 09:58

BLAINE my reaction to your message in this topic was normal. Besides I posted my message here before I read your private mail. So you can think about me what ever you want.

LANCE yes such letters from scammers are annoying. I just think you are not be able to stop them. I know other men who recieves such letters, they just delete them and do not reply. I receive annoying letters too from old men who is 50 and 60. There is no sense to reply them.
By the way promo letters are annoying too.

Nowadays when there are many scammers I believe every man/woman can make out the meaning of the letters they recieve.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 14:29

WEll it is sometimes hard to determine if she is a scammer or not. But the girl that I mentioned above sent me a picture on her first letter that
would easily make the pages of playboy, fully nude and looks like a layout . What would that make her a scammer or her boss? Hmmm or is it just my imagination.

Reply To This Message

Author: john  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   08-09-05 17:48

I don't know how I missed her, but I have some extra filters on my computer. I'd say she's in the business of selling good sex photos, or what have you if you arrive wherever she is.
The Net is full of this kind of stuff, it's not fair to hang that on the New-Dating website. As far as we're concerned, getting mail like that is just a cost of doing business and we learn to ignore what we want to. Personally I have no time to fool around with suspicious mail which I find very boring, just a stroke of the "delete" button and it's gone. If I had the money I'd send each scammer a few bucks, no guys though if they're behind it.
As far as American women are concerned, I think that they're the world's greatest, it's just that they have no need of a Dyadya like me, but if I run into our Russo-American tennis champ, Masha Sharapova, I can exchange a few sentences of Russian with her, and maybe a couple of lucky forehands. We're on the way to making her a billionaire, just because she's gorgeous. Isn't America great? I wish she'd stop making all those noises though.
Vsevo khoroshevo, all the best, Vanya

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 17:54

Today I received this from the girl who was going to Belgium.

? ???????? ??? ?? ???????? ????? 850$, ? ?????? ????? ????? ? ?????
????????? ? ???.

You don't have to read Russian to guess what the $850 is about.

Blaine, don't grovel. Russian women hate men who grovel. ;)

James, yes, you are right. It is sometimes hard to determine someone's motivations. Natasha waited until the 7th letter to ask for money. Of course, I knew he/she/it was lying long before then, but others are far more subtle. Natasha's problem is that she's not very good at this.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 19:57

It goes back to the thread where we discuss whether a guy is TOO nice or TOO abusive. Finding that middle ground. On one hand there is Ivan or Joe-both nasty and unrepentant woman bashers. On the other side there is Boris or Angelo--too much of the kiss-ass that will throw their own opinions out the window to land approval by a woman,at the price of their own self-worth

Reply To This Message

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   08-09-05 21:21

Thanks Lance, I had a good laugh reading this thread... I must say your English is terrible! hahaha

That's really funny that they don't even read answers at all, though it seems once "she" was really confused when "you" asked money :)

I am really surprised a lot that these letters still work, look very silly.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 22:03

Welcome back Tann, I think Blaine was just complaining that you have stopped posting for a while.

I am sorry for my terrible english! Really, it is often easier to read the original Russian than the terrible translation. By the way, all of these letters are copied from the internet, and I was hoping that I would send them one of their own letters.

Really though, it would be much funnier if it were not true. On another internet forum a man wrote, "Man when should the anger kick in? It was harder with the breakup of my marriage to move on." Some men get really attached to these fake letters, and they do send money. Scammers would not exist if no one sent money.

As I said earlier, for me it's just an annoyance. I hate putting a lot of effort into something that's just a complete waste of time.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-09-05 23:11

Hmmm... James... I would like to see that picture, send the picture to me for its analysis and I will let you know if she is a scammer or not ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: James  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   08-10-05 02:29

OK.. Mix .. I will tell you that she is also from Lugansk.. there are many angels that live there.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-10-05 06:24

What kind of angels? The good ones or the bad ones? :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-14-05 04:00

So, Lance, did "she" finally send you money?

:)))

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-10rh15-16rt.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   08-14-05 04:16

Thanks for asking Tann :) No, she did not send me any money. I've ignored her since I last wrote, and she did not write until today.

"Greetings!
Writes to you Julia, me 29 years, I the girlfriend at Julia. I want to inform not pleasant for you and for us news, I at all do not know as it to you to tell I very much I worry, I pay and I speak you, that she has got
in hospital, and ïîðîñèëà to write to you. Today when we went with it in shop of her the machine, but not on death at it has brought down very heavy condition, she now to be in hospital, after this situation to its mum too it became bad, and she too has got in hospital, at it mum very old. When I spoke with the head physician it to me have told that operation will be necessary, on this operation it has told it will be necessary 2100 $, It certainly for me very big sum at me is only 300 $, than I can help it, and it is necessary for us 1800 $, we simply have more to take on from whom if operation will not be made during the days off then........... I am upset, you should help, if you of her like to help, îà it very much requires. Money you can send me, I shall receive translation, and we with you shall help it to survive, then you will be happy. She very much loves you. I can write more to me it is not necessary to go in hospital to it Write faster, I shall wait for your letter.
Julia."

Well, Tann, I just can't comment more on this, because I need to run down to Western Union right now. Actually, I would be very happy to have all these kinds of letters stop. I wish I knew how to do that.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-14-05 21:57

Or you can write a book about this, I believe you have enough material :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-15-05 01:01

I bursted into tears... How much grey matterial one should have to belive in all that?
I've heard many girls stoped searchings because they got tired of all that internet mess. I think many men give it up also.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-11-13rs.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   08-15-05 05:56

Yes, it is discouraging. Actually, I have found more scammers on this site than any other I have ever used. It's really amazing. This place is like a magnet for them. I thought Jeff was exaggerating, but it's true. I would say maybe 1 in 5 women on this site are real, the others are Fat Yuri. Oh, and I noticed that the administrators have not taken down Natasha's profile. So, if anyone wants to write her, they should probably do it soon because poor Natasha is very sick and may not live much longer........

Reply To This Message

Author: Mixtli  (128.221.4.---)
Date:   08-15-05 17:50

I will send her my "get well" wishes...

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-15-05 18:26

maybe send her a flower @->-->----

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-15-05 22:49

Blaine, that is such a nice idea!

Lance, why don't you ask Natasha for her home address so we can send her a bucket of flowers with get well wishes from everyone in new-dating?

Oh, also tell her that you don't trust Western Union, instead, you will be glad to deposit the money on her credit card if she sends you the credit card number, expiration date and name on the card :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-15-05 23:16

LOL, I'm not going to mess with her credit card. She's the criminal, not me ;)

I wrote and told him this morning that I was bored with the game. I think that ended it. Some people make a hobby out of scam baiting, but I'm not one of them. I only wanted to give newbies a few examples to help them.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-16-05 00:01

I completely agree with you Lance. It is a novelty that eventually wears off. I befriend ladies here on the forum,but am not searching anymore for the only beloved. It seems like a waste of money to even be here,but I love the conversation. I have been currently looking for conversations with FSU women already in the US. I am curious how much life in our capitalist country has changed them. I have met a few women in reality from there that live here,and they are still somewhat traditionalist. But I will keep asking questions. I have really started to burn out on the search though. It has been too long. I have women company now,but always FSU women dominate my thinking. It is something like a disease. Not a fixation or obsession however. Scammers do not faze me anymore,but I am frustrated by my inability to find the right woman.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-16-05 01:14

That's the same thing women speak about on other forums.
What do you think the reasons are?

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-16-05 02:30

Same as in any relationship-people will not commit to another person,not when they have a string of interests ( people) which give them mystery,excitement,and intrigue. Do you suppose this is why so many Russian women like soap operas on television and romance novels? What happens when the mystery wears off? They move on to another fascination.

Reply To This Message

Author: jbowe  (---.cwc.gci.net)
Date:   08-16-05 17:31

Daria, I find it extremely insulting to say that a man in his 50's is old. Perhaps in your country that may be so. But given the conditions that I have seen in Russia its a wonder that a man or a women is not old at 50. So before you start making statements like that perhaps you need to be sure of your facts first. I for one am not old and am in better shape both phyusically and mentally then most of the Russian men I met while in Moscow that were half my age.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-16-05 19:32

Well... it's all about comparison with own age. I am sure 18 y.o. boys find me terribly an old woman even if I look younger than their girlfriends :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-16-05 22:13

I'm in my 40's and I think I'm old. I'm ok with it. The alternative definitely sucks. I have earned the grey that I have, I have earned the lines in my face, and I have earned the scars on my body. I have lived life, and to be honest and direct, I'm darn proud of it.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-06rh16rt-07rh15rt.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   08-22-05 06:36

I was done with this thread, but I got this letter today. Apparently, Natasha has experienced a miracle! I did not send her the $2100, and she managed to survive!!! I'm so relieved!

My love, my life, my happiness, my
pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have come today in the Internet of cafe and was very much afflicted.
I so hoped and waited for the letter from you. I can not live without
You my sweet. I very much wait from you for the letter.
May, my sweet, I has afflicted you with the last
The letter? My happiness, I simply might not constrain
The feelings to you. I very much love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I should admit to you it, because
My love to you is very gentle and pure. My love
To you it is huge and infinite. And please, do not do
So it is hurt me, do not test my heart, my feelings!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My heart very tiny and it now belongs only
To you my prince!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I give myself only to you, because
You my light, you my bright beam in horizon.
My star, very much does not suffice you to me, I very much miss
Without you. I need in you as day in the sun, as night
In stars and the moon!!!!!!!!!!!
I very much worry for you, what with you happened?
You may was ill? Please, my love, write to me
The letter.
I shall wait very much from you for news.

Reply To This Message

Author: Andrew  (---.vic.bigpond.net.au)
Date:   08-22-05 08:13

Yeah I get them a lot, even if she was for real I would stay away. To Mushy

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-22-05 14:44

I'm glad she feels better now... I was really worried about her!

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-22-05 17:02

sounds like love has rekindled itself. better not let this one slip through the cracks!

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-12rh16rt.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   08-23-05 07:41

I tried to get her/him to give me a real name, with no luck. It would have been interesting to have a conversation with a scammer. So, I'm just going to put her/him/it on my junk mail list and be done with it.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-23-05 09:39

Funny you say that Lance, A girl who within 3 letters asked for money for her sick mother, I replied with a very quick letter wishing her luck and thought not much of it. She emailed me a couple of times after and I would just ignore the letters. She then sent an email asking why I do not reply so I decided to respond and explain why and also told her I did not believe she is who she says, I was not at all rude in my letter but just politely said it how it was. Yesterday she sent me a letter with an apology and also sent more pictures, she also gave me her reasons for why and told me her story. It kind of surprised me and also it was nice to get a real conversation (letter) from her so again I replied and thanked her so who knows where it goes from here, at the very least she knows I,m not the type who will dig into my pockets for a pretty face ;-)

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance  (---.seattle-12rh16rt.wa.dial-access.att.net)
Date:   08-23-05 15:33

That's all well and fine Andrew, as long as you remember she is a scammer, AND, that she is scamming other men right now. Some scammers are getting more patient and more sophisticated. I have heard of some waiting as long as 2 years. A recently had a friend get scammed (against my advice) after about 9 months, countless e-mails, and phone calls. Just be careful.

Reply To This Message

Date:   08-23-05 16:17

Ohh yes I know. I dont mind talking to her but purely out of interest. But still I'm glad you mentioned it Lance and a little surprised how long a person will wait.

Reply To This Message

Author: Robert  (---.dol.gov)
Date:   08-31-05 00:39

I have been laughing my head off. Some Russian or Russian computer created a profile for me on this site from my profile on another dating site. This is my first time here. Intially, I was a bit pissed someone would do that. But after reading this thread, this site has great entertainment value. I will have to copy some of your letters Lance and keep them handy for future replies. What a chuckle.

Reply To This Message

Author: Watt  (---.proxy.aol.com)
Date:   09-10-05 19:39

Hmm.. hello ladies and gentlemen.. i am new to this site.. but Daria.. I have seen her profile and photo on Russianeuro.. she looks the same there too!! LOL...

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-10-05 20:50

WATT it would be very interesting to know why do you care I am on Russianeuro.com too???? What can you say?

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-11-05 05:18

Yes Watt, we want to hear... don't be shy... come on... tell us :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-11-05 14:15

DARIA.. actually it is not my concern as to why you are on that site.. just nice to know someone actually posts the same photo....:))

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-11-05 14:22

Well done

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-11-05 14:27

Thank you!! :))

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-11-05 17:02

How many other sites do I have to find you on-- using the same picture? Well,Daria!! The nerve!

Reply To This Message

Author: NAVARRE  (---.client.mchsi.com)
Date:   09-11-05 18:09

Blaine What did i miss? Daria looks good to me. Why wouldn't she use the same photo on different sites???? It's the ones that use different photos that scare me!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-11-05 20:41

I still think Natasha could be for real, maybe she is just playing... I am going to write to her!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-12-05 02:09

She would be harder to spot on the multiple sites if she had different photos--so I guess the one photo has its benefit!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-12-05 12:47

Thank you NAVARRE. Seems to me you are only one man of sober mind on this site.

BLAINE even if I am using many sites why do you care?

Gentlemen don't you think it is not your business? Live your own life. Or you came here because you have nothing to do?

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-12-05 16:06

I don`t care what,or how many sites you are on. I was teasing you,miss grumpypants! Have a Coke and a smile! I swear to God some women are the queens of stoic suspicion!! And what if I have nothing to do and am here? Maybe it is my prerogative and not yours. Hardass woman, take a chill pill!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-12-05 20:50

Sorry BLAINE Miss Grumpy pants did not understand your humor and she is not interested in your prerogatives at all.

Anyway I am disappointed in this website. Who knows maybe I am not so good for it.

Reply To This Message

Author: Elena  (---.dp.arna.kz)
Date:   09-13-05 00:06

Daria, Blaine really joke, don't be so serious and sad from it!

Blaine, have some pity to poor girl, she already has wish to leave all us!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-13-05 01:01

It is also your prerogative to curse,scream,and be mean to me if you wish. I have no bad feelings for you,Daria ( Miss Grumpypants). I wish you well in whatever endeavor you choose in life. Maybe we can just start all over again? Hi I am Blaine. Nice to see you have joined our little forum,Daria. I hope that you will find what you look for here,and have fun in doing it!! I invite you to create a topic for discussion which we can all contribute to---a topic that will be much to your own interest. I will do whatever I can to help your time here be productive and interesting!! Have a great day!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-13-05 11:29

ELENA I understood Blain were joking, thank you. I have said that I didn't catch on him.

BLAINE I don't scream and fight with you at all. Don't personalize this please. And thanks for the invite. I do appreciate it. Have a great day too!

About this website I really think there are many strange people here. It maybe good for fun, chatting and making pen pals but not for a serious relationship, it is my opinion. I have never seen so stange letters like here, perhaps because the site is free.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-13-05 14:42

Prerogative means you have the RIGHT to say whatever you wish to me here. You may exercise that right. And I did not think you did this--only that you could have,and may at any time---if that is your wish. I have big enough shoulders to take it from anybody. You are correct also. I use the forum. I have tried to meet women here on the site--many are insincere,and some are gamers or vacationers. I pay about 30 dollars every 2 months ( as do all men?) for the pleasure of conversation with you,and others. For me this is enough. If I relate to anybody it may be here--on the street---at my work--on another site. It is always about the communications,and if communications suffer,then certainly a person must move on to the next place

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-13-05 15:14

So the site is not free for men?? Hmmm....interesting.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-14-05 00:33

I really think there are few 100% free sites left for men seeking women. Only 5 years ago I had absolutely free internet service from zero.net ( net zero). If I can use these free website names here without trouble? Maybe this would seem like advertizing. Anyway--anybody can find them. I have been to all of them. I have met many women in person. It is the same as all real-life when you meet somebody,then soon find out you are not really compatible. It is not all about words. Sometimes it is that pregnant silence between 2 people when words are unnecessary,and you are in perfect harmony with your partner. Sometimes it is having lively conversation. SOmetimes just the right look,or facial gesture says it all. Hard to get all that from a computer. But free----no. Even Matchdoctor wants a premium for you to view all photos. Many sites list themselves free--but it is only free to register. I see the forum itself as a learning site,but sometimes it loses it`s collective mind.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-14-05 14:26

Yes I know about other sites, and I also pay for membership there like men. I just thought here it is free for all members.

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders  (---.albnxr3.ras.tele.dk)
Date:   09-14-05 17:15

You pay for membership - you must be desperate??? :))

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-14-05 21:50

Yes I pay because you can't chat or write letters if you don't pay

Reply To This Message

Author: Anders  (---.albnxr4.ras.tele.dk)
Date:   09-14-05 23:08

Well - thats nice! This puts you between desperate and wealthy..... :D - Good luck with it :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-15-05 06:49

Waitta minute---women pay to be here too? I feel so ignorant!!

Reply To This Message

Author: Liliya  (---.uzpak.uz)
Date:   09-15-05 08:01

< Yes I pay because you can't chat or write letters if you don't pay

can I ask you, Daria, how called this site?... :)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-15-05 10:58

TO LILIYA
Yes of course - udate.com (before it was kiss.com)

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-15-05 11:00

BLAINE I was talking about other sites. Here we pay nothing.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-15-05 11:23

Sorry lady and gentlemen it does not concern you but I must to write it.

To a person who started to write me BS (I am sure he or she read this topic) - Don't waste your time and mine either. I am not the one who you are trying to find.
Thanks.

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-15-05 11:58

Well I am glad that`s all cleared up! One more topic repaired ( so many to go! ) It is interesting to note that you refer to B.S.,Daria. I am B.M.,however,and I know this cannot reply to me--unless I was writing under my new pseudonym of B.S. ( Bill Stein! ) Now excuse me,I must consult my Russian dictionary to find the equivalent term for B.S. !!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-15-05 14:09

BLAINE are you kidding about B.S.?

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-15-05 16:07

Is it yaroonda? If so,then it is nothing to kid about if you are standing behind the business end of the cow when the tail goes up!! Okay-I must explain `cause I do not want you angry at me. I am not Bill Stein ( B.S.) and I would not plague you with yaroonda letters dear Daria!!!

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-15-05 18:38

your Russian is very well :))

Reply To This Message

Date:   09-16-05 00:25

Thank you very much Daria! I am going to learn the rest of the "farm" words someday!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.