New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Why is it expected for the man to pay for all the travel expenses?

Author: JeffS  (---.ipt.aol.com)
Date:   08-14-05 17:32

The woman is leaving her country. More than likely she lives poorly not due to lack of money but lack of goods. So why should the man have to pay the bill for everything. Travel, phone, ect. The woman is getting the better deal yet she brings nothing to the table. Most of these woan are so arrogant I can't be bothered answering their letters. I think these foreign woman feel they are gods gift to mankind. However, they speak little or no English and they have trouble living in other countries. I say leaves these woman in their own countries and let them struggle. There are plenty of beautiful woman in our own countries and they speak English.

I hear many stories from Russian woman about their husbands drinking to much and this is the reason for their divorce. I am starting to think it is not the men in Russia but the cold hearts of these woman. Things are tough everywhere in this world but as a couple we stay together and struggle through the problems. Russian people just divorce when things get tough and we as men think these divorced woman are a prize catch if we get them. Something is wrong with this picture or as men we are just sick.

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Why is it expected for the man to pay for all the travel expenses?  new
JeffS 08-14-05 17:32 
 Re: Why is it expected for the man to pay for all the travel expenses?  new
Blaine 08-14-05 20:29 
Mixtli 08-14-05 21:52 
Kimberly 08-14-05 22:53 
Blaine 08-15-05 01:18 
Irina 08-15-05 13:53 
Mixtli 08-15-05 16:26 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.