New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 And what is LOVE then?

Author: Lily  (---.hq.telecet.com)
Date:   01-08-04 14:44

Hello everyone!

I read and enjoyed the postong of some previous topics. You were descussing actively what love means for women, if true love exists or not.
That it's menaing is individual. But we all label it LOVE/
What is it then for you? And for all humans?
And isn't it often confused with passion?

Reply To This Message

Re: And what is LOVE then?

Author: David  (---.75.25.236.Dial1.Phoenix1.Level3.net)
Date:   01-09-04 00:20

Yes, Love is often confused with "passion". The heat of the moment. But in Love that heat never leaves. Love requires comitment, when you are sick and at your worst, Love should drive a man to make you soup, and to care for you and no less would be expected. Love in it's passion is often expressed in the early morning when we reach across the bed to bring us close, when we speak in a most intimate way. When we argue and forgive and understand that we are individuals bond by Love to each other. Good luck in your search.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   01-09-04 02:33

Yes, Love is often confused with passion. But Love it is not passion. Passion burns the person, reduces him with wit. Love ?????????, arouses in person all his best quality. Love it when you for the sake of loved ready for all, when do all that your loved was ????????. And already not it is important, with you or with another. Love - signifies to get ready go if he (or she) loves other. But each person understands the Love in one's own way. As it is spoken in one poem
...??? ????? ?????? - ?? ????????
???? ???, ??? ?????-?? ?????...

Approximite translation
What is a Love - not known even one, at one time loved

Reply To This Message

Author: Light  (---.DNVTCO56.dynamic.covad.net)
Date:   01-10-04 04:47

Love...I think you right and this word was used to much. I think that for each person this word means something own. For me, love isn`t just what you feel, it is what you do. It is doing something to make your beloved happy, giving yourself all the way till the end, sacrifice anything it needs...as for feelings I think then you feel that you want to be with this person all the time no matter what, to share everything, when you feel it from your toes till the hair and each cell of your body ready to explode. I don`t think that passion is to good word to describe this condition because it is suit more for desire...love it is when you can`t breathe when you firts see him\her...it is not just about attraction, or passion, it is when you share and enjoy same simple things, when you have fun, laughing thgether and whan you can but don`t want to be apart!

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-10-04 10:13

Thanks, David, for the response. Let me ask for clarification. Maybe love doesn't have this "heat of the moment at all"? Maybe love is a completely different phenomena?

Reply To This Message

Date:   01-10-04 10:18

Dear Irina and Light! Thank you for sharing your understanding of love and passion. This I guess what I tend to think, too, but the quesions remains: if love is making you beloved Happy by all means, what happnes to your individuality? Remember Kuprin's "Granatoviy Braslet"? Should love involve so much sacrifice?
What is your feelings and the relationship hurt you? Does this mean you really love or you are unable to grasp the true love?

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   01-12-04 03:46

For the sake of loved men I can donate nearly all. I not in vain use the word "nearly". This means that interest, health and happiness my child I donate can not. I consider that Maternal love - the most strong. And if stand the choice between man and child - a mother is obliged to choose the child. That is to say I for the sake of loved men can ???????????????? within only, not inflicting harm my child.

Reply To This Message

Author: Richard  (---.cache.pol.co.uk)
Date:   01-23-04 11:35

I think that this poem by Susan Polis Schutz describes it best:-

What is Love?
Love is being happy for the other person when they are happy, being sad for the person when they are sad, being together in good times and being together in bad times. Love is the source of strength.
Love is being honest with yourself at all times, being honest with the other person at all times, telling, listening, respecting the truth and never pretending. Love is the source of reality.
Love is an understanding so complete that you feel as if you are a part of the other person. Accepting the other person just the way they are and not trying to change them to be something else. Love is the source of unity.
Love is the freedom to pursue your own desires while sharing your experiences with the other person, the growth of one individual alongside of and together with the growth of another individual. Love is the source of success.
Love is the excitement of planning things together, the excitement of doing things together. Love is the source of the future.
Love is the fury of the storm, the calm in the rainbow. Love is the source of passion.
Love is giving and taking in a daily situation, being patient with each other''s needs and desires. Love is the source of sharing.
Love is knowing that the other person will always be with you regardless of what happens, missing the other person when they are away but remaining near in heart at all times. Love is the source of security.
Love is the source of life.

Reply To This Message

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-23-04 11:49

What is love? 'Tis not herafter
Present mirth hath present laughter
What's to come is still unsure.
In delay there lies no plenty,
Then come kiss me, sweet and twenty,
Youth's a stuff will not endure.

The guy who wrote that, Big Bill Shakespeare, knew a lot about everything.

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.