New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Problems with men

Author: Svetlana  (195.151.228.---)
Date:   01-13-04 08:48

Good day,

I'd like to ask girls about problems they face during correspondence with men. I've corresponded with a man from Germany. He proposed our meeting on a neutral territory - Poland. I agreed. I was preparing some months for this meeting, paid a lot of money by myself for everything, have come through a lot of obstacles but did everything I could to be in Poland. He was saying he would do his best to meet me there. I gave him all my telephone numbers and was open-hearted and caring.... But he gave only his e-mail address. A few days before my trip I've got an e-mail from him saying he is not able to meet me because he has another important meeting during these days... I was shocked.....Nevertheless I came to visit Poland because I didn't want to lose my money I've already paid. The trip was wonderful ! It was my first trip abroad and I liked Poland very much !
But it is difficult to trust men after that....

Reply To This Message

Re: Problems with men

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-13-04 08:57

Dear Svetlana,
What a story! There's an old term for a guy like that, a cad. It is probably lucky for you that you did not meet him. He's probably married already.
At least you saw Poland. I like the Poles very much, they are very intelligent people, a little reserved. I grew up in a Polish neighborhood in New York, and the Polish guys were the best athletes.
Poland is joining the EU, and I think will be a good influence, balancing the domination of the large countries, France and Germany.
I wish you the very best, s novim godom! As we might say in the US, buy a lottery ticket your luck is bound to change. John

Reply To This Message

Author: Svetlana  (195.151.228.---)
Date:   01-13-04 09:09

Dear John,
thank you very much for warm words. I also think that it is good I hadn't met this man in reality. But I still have a hope there are men seriously looking for a life partner and capable to be open-hearted. May be I'll meet such a man one day....

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   01-14-04 06:35

Sveta!
No need is spoilt! You certainly meet the person, who searches for exactly you. It is Necessary to believe and ???????? - and happiness certainly will find you. Good luck in your search!

Reply To This Message

Author: Scott  (---.shklfd01.ar.comcast.net)
Date:   02-06-04 15:19

Svetlana, if he was serious, he would have offered to pay your way. I have met people in such a way as this and I know I always offered to pay for airfare and visas. Even if they did not take me up on the offer and pay themselves, they knew I was serious. I think Mr.Owens is right, he was probably married and got scared at the last moment.

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.78.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   02-28-04 03:00

Svetlana !

Where are men, there are always a lot of problems .
You think probably, it was a bad experience with that German joker.
But every bad experience - is a good experience. You visited Poland - that's great , I envy you . I have never been abroad too. hahaha , I dream to meet my "German joker" to visit Poland too :)) It would be great.

Speaking seriously, i'm a bit superstitious. It was great, that you didn't meet him there. Our fate preservs us. For example: you lose your job.You think probably that's bad. But in some time you understand that with that job you've lost some your illnesses and your another job place is better than before...

Yes, it is difficult to trust men , but we (women) must trust them...
from time to time:)) We must hear them, pretending to be agree, and do what we want to do:))

Good luck !!!

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.