New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Too much bickering here

Author: Blaine  (---.ph.ph.cox.net)
Date:   09-10-05 05:56

There has been a lot of animosity in the forum lately. I know that we do not all agree with everything that is said,but whatever is said by the ladies of FSU is especially important to me. I would gladly give up my own opinions in favor of these ladies being more outgoing with their statements,because if I wanted to know the rude,crude,and inflammatory postings made by some of you guys--I would just surf into an AOL site,or some other disreputable place of attack/counterattack. Grow up a little,mature! There is one lady here in particular who I admire much for her strength in the face of such childish attacks. I have also displeased her with one of my postings. We all have the right to opinions,but the attacks are unwarranted. Her opinion is made more valuable because she is not a clone,or carbon copy of every woman you imagine. I do not want the watered down and weak version of a woman--I want the whole damn thing--opinion and all. And this to me is more important than some dude`s ego!!

Reply To This Message  |  Flat View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Too much bickering here  
Blaine 09-10-05 05:56 
 Re: Too much bickering here  new
Andy 09-10-05 07:37 
Blaine 09-10-05 08:15 
James 09-10-05 18:04 

New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search 
 Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.