New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 The scammers

Author: John T Owens  (---.bos.east.verizon.net)
Date:   01-24-04 19:24

I'm sure there are many like me who have been taken for some money and who are angry at having been played the fool. But more importantly I feel sorry that those women have felt that they have to demean themselves to such an extent.
There is an old Chinese saying: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me".
I don't begrudge the money they've taken me for. They obviously need it. But it makes me feel sooooh bad that such pretty Russian women would lower themselves in that way.

Reply To This Message

Re: The scammers

Author: tann  (---.quantum.ru)
Date:   01-25-04 10:01

Well said.

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   01-27-04 01:13

Most certainly people, uses internet for ???????????? others, not known feeling of shame. They his have long ago lost

Reply To This Message

Author: Timothy Webster  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   02-09-04 01:48

John T Owens wrote:

> I don't begrudge the money they've taken me for. They obviously
> need it.

I am sorry, but I find this statement to be in and of itself foolish. A thief is a thief, period!

Consider that many of these needy ladies are actually "Fat Yuri" himself or maybe real girls being directed by their own Yuri...

I guess its ok to scam though, all Westerners are rich, right?

Reply To This Message

Author: Irina  (62.183.50.---)
Date:   02-09-04 04:53

Can be, for some any Westerner are rich. But I think that girl - scammer this not it is important. She wants to cash money...

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.174.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   02-27-04 23:39

Why do you speak about girls or women ? I know one man, he is a rich man, Westerner from America. I was stupid and was writing only to him for several months. And then I discovered that he has a lot of ads around , he uses a lot of different faces, a lot of different personalities. He laughs at women, he plays with them. He can waste our time, he is a liar. Is he a scammer ?
Recently he wrote to me (behind the mask of another person) that is very important not to judge a person, but to try to understand why he does in that way. A thief steals our money , because he doesn't want to work.
A liar steals out time, because he want to meet a lot of women on dating sites at the same time. It is his business. I spend my time on that liar. But my time cost a lot of money. Instead of writing love letters to him, I could work at that time and earn money !!! - You see, that man is a scammer , he has stolen my money ! Do you agree with me ?

Reply To This Message

Author: Timothy Webster  (---.client.comcast.net)
Date:   02-29-04 19:31

Yes Oxana, he is a scammer.

When most of us hear the term scammer, we think of a woman from a C.I.S. country fleecing a western man out of a few hundred or thousands of dollars. There is, however, another kind of scammer that sincere ladies must be wary of – the emotional scammer.

I can be easily argued that the male scammer is far worse than the female version. Most western men are not rich, but it is nevertheless easier for a man to recover from the loss of a little money than it surely is for a deceived lady to recoup the emotional loss and pain caused by an insincere man who has taken her time, friendship, and hope – only for his amusement. A woman’s friendship and hope are priceless treasures that should not be taken lightly or toyed with; unfortunately, some men do not understand this.

I do not mean to imply that we men do not feel an emotional loss when we are taken by a woman whom we thought loved us, we do feel it. I simply believe it is different.

There are pitfalls and obstacles on both sides in this undertaking; making an already arduous endeavor even more stressful. However, I believe that the reward of finding your soul-mate and true love is well worth the risks of bumping into a charlatan or two along the way. Just be aware that they are out there.

By the way Oxana, you were not stupid for corresponding with him. You had no way of knowing that he was a dishonest jerk. Please do not let the actions of this guy dissuade you from your search for a real man. Consider him just a pothole on the road to love (ugh, that was terrible). Also note, not all of us western men are like him, many of us are quite sincere. ;-)

Just my .02 kopeks

Reply To This Message

Author: Reg  (195.5.48.---)
Date:   03-01-04 12:44

Hi,
I am CIS country women. Well, you see, I guess it's very important to keep our individual knowledge on individual ground, without too much generalization. I could also say nusty things about western men of a golden age who just call to be scammed by young women. If a men of 75 y.o truly believes in love by 25 y.o. - we need a doctor here. Sorry, nothing personal. Lots of happiness to you.

Reply To This Message

Author: Oxana  (---.82.209.220.141.belpak.mogilev.by)
Date:   03-01-04 13:59

Hi, Timothy Webster !

That was wonderful to read you massage.
That was a very lenghty surprise for me! I consider it like a gift on 8th March .
Thanks for your support and for your gift ;)))

What about stress did you write ??? - I take only pleasure of this play.
Hahaha! I go from site to site and he follows me like my shadow ;))...
with all his baggage ( I mean all his masks).

Yeah, he is the emotional scammer. He makes me laugh at all his
endless ads and his letters till tears. Yes, I have been spending
a lot of time on him. He is my personal time scammer;)) Do you have such one?

Yes, I agree with you - every man who stands on my way
has risk of bumping from my Belarussian tank :) But I'm sure those
bumping will be very tender and soft;))

>not all of us western men are like him
I agree with you, he is unique.

I'm glad that now the problem of scammers has not sex :
We are sure, there are scammers of both sex - male and female.
Is anybody against ?

Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Subject:

Main | Member's area | Search | Gallery | Forum | Magazine | FAQ | Links | About Us |
Copyright © 2003-2014 New-Dating.com. All rights reserved.